z

Young Writers Society

That's So Edward

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 am
Misamiera says...

Hahaha! That's fantastic! I really love your parody of Twilight... or rather, Twilight fans. I'm not a Twilight fan, and when I first saw that this was Twilight fanfiction, I really did not expect something like this. Good grammar, great dialogue, fantastic plot/parody, and I laughed nearly the whole way through. Especially at the ending... That was really great. Definitely one of my favorites.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm
cheez_burger says...

AHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed SO hard! This is Hilarious, especially for someone who's read it! You're a genius! Pure genius!

~Cheez_Burger~
The Best way to see the future is to create it.If you want to be happy, be.
Life if not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:18 pm
writergal says...

This is hilarious. Although, I don't what happened to Robert Pattinson in here. At first. he was going to tell her that he's not Edward Cullen or something but then, he goes on and acts like a crazy person, sorry, I meant vampire and talk about stuff like Bella and his family. So funny! :lol:

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 am
Auteur says...

Haha it's funny as, this is the second parody of Twilight I've read, and I love it...was this based on that stalker chick who went out to dinner with Edward because he was lonely then left cuz he was boring? Haha lol anyways, it was good. Keep up the writing! Lol.
Most people see what is and never what can be. - Albert Einstein

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 pm
View Likes
TalaPaulwic says...

Very nice! I hate twilight, and I guess 'Edward Cullen' does too. I enjoyed him bashing twilight while she was sure that he was Cullen. The movie title was good as well.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:08 pm
TigerShaard says...

Hahahaha, I had a huge smile on my face the whole time I was reading this. Love it! lol

~Shaard
I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen. - Conan O'Brien

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:15 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Haha, this was awesome, thanks for the laugh! :lol:
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm
Lavvie says...

Hilarious!!!! :D

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm
seana says...

this is sooo funny. seriously. i hate spoof's but even i laughed at this. good job!

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 am
TreeHugger12 says...

This is the second time I've read it but it still makes me ROFL. Gawd! I could've sworn the costumers were staring at me. (But the again, they should get used to it by now.) Still lovin it girl.
Repensum est canicula.

Veni, vidi, nates calce concidi!

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm
JaneThermopolis says...

That was very very very hilarious.
I have some extremely obsessed Twilight fan friends that would probably act like this if they got within a mile of Rob Pattinson or Taylor Lautner. (But I sure hope that they would have the sense to at least realize that they're not the real fictional characters. But many fans treat those guys like them. Oh well.)
Anyway is there any chance you could write something similar to this? It was so fun to read!
Apple of my soul,
Eats me whole,
Take one bite,
No delight,
Rotting hole.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am
borntoshop says...

hahahhahahah :D
Even though i am a fan of Twilight i found this very well written and creative. I liked the way he just gives up on trying to convince her he's not Edward and just goes with it, but makes him sound bad. Very funny!!
Nice ending too! :D
:D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 am
Areida says...

I'm pretty much a fan of anything that ruthlessly mocks Twilight. It doesn't even have to be well-written, because, let's face it: neither is Twilight. This was much more well-written than your average Twilight parody, however, so nice work. I like that it was completely dialogue-driven too, because I'm a big dialogue skank. Extra props for managing to mock just about everyone in the entire series.

Thanks for a fun read! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 am
UnderTheGun says...

Soooooooooo super funny, I really enjoyed it, and like the others said, it had a bit of truth to it, I guess that's why it was so funny.
-From Gwen with Love-

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 am
qtbubblegirl says...

This is funny enough to be read and good enough to keep reading. If Edward Cullen was real, I'm sure he'd appreciate the break you just gave him. Nikki is sure to be spreading this on Facebook, which could result in mass hysteria except that most people don't believe a thing unless proof is provided... She really should've taken photos... Overall though, I enjoyed the story too much to notice any errors so good work :] thumbs up
I'm not bad at ANYTHING... I'm bad at everything (but we can always pass that off as being very inexperienced, right?).
Know thee not, when sarcasm knocks at your door?
~_'the Qt
How random is this signature anyway.
I have two brothers. One's imaginary.
Yosh.I'd say I like you but then I'd be lying.

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver