z

Young Writers Society

That's So Edward

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:59 am
Sunshine says...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hehe. I'm an in bewtweener but that was still really funny! I think everyone was to busy laughing to tell exactly when 'Edward" came in. Could you clear that up? Perfect ending!!!!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm
SporkPunk says...

Hi there! As requested, I won't go in-depth and review it randomly. I'll just give you my thoughts.

It was funny, very good parody. The movie title was awesome, I actually want to go see that now that I think about it. I can't really give this a serious review, but it was great, and had some truth to it. Good job!

Sporks
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm
Celticmusicgirl says...

wow that was pretty interesting i'll admit! I am actually in love with the twilight saga but this was still pretty funny! really all i saw was one or two misspellings here and there but otherwise it was interesting! i do like that incredibly long movie title. Overall: i liked it. it was a good teaser. very funny. Good Job! you got very creative with this! you should never lose creativity. and always remember: when writing have fun! because if you have fun writing ur story then most likely the readers will have just as much fun reading it!
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:45 am
ZoeRenee says...

Oh my gosh, That was so funny

I could not stopo laughing.

I love when the time lapses

Like 9 tomorrows later.. so funny

I loved it (:

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:58 am
ZoeRenee says...

Oh my gosh, That was so funny

I could not stopo laughing.

I love when the time lapses

Like 9 tomorrows later.. so funny

I loved it (:

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm
funkyreg101 says...

This was soooo funny! I nearly peed myself laughing!!! *LIKE*!!!
One day your prince will come... Mine? He took a wrong left turn, got lost, and is too stubburn to ask for directions.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 am
BubbleGirl says...

I personally have never liked Edward (he was either creepy or annoying or a mix of both), but now I can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy... This was fantastic and completely over-the-top- good stuff! :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 am
hockeyfan87 says...

HAHA! I laughed so hard. If you hate twilight watch Alex Reads Twilight on YouTube. It's super funny.
Jenn
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 pm
View Likes
Alpha says...

To Magnusbanefan13:
Found a tiny spelling mistake. "Story" doesn't have an e in it.

In British English, it does.
Nice fan fic, very fresh. =)

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am
TheLittleLoser says...

OHMYGOD this is awesome ! You're a genius ! Loved it loved it loved it !

Thanks for the laugh. Keep it up :)

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 am
MadameLuxestrange says...

Oh my god! This was really great! I'm a huge fan of Twilight and that made me laugh super hard. Its very true about most girls and their obsession. I'll have you know that I am NOT like that though :D
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Alpha says...

Oh my God, that's the most hilarious Twifanfic I've ever read! Laughed out loud so many times, and I just loved it.
Very nice writing techniques and balanced dialogue.
All mistakes I've spotted were pointed out by previous reviews, so no need to blurt them out again.
Very humorous, quirky, laughable weather you're a Twifan or Hater (personally I'm Switzerland).
Keep up the good work and I'd love to see what you might write in the future!
Oh my God, that's the most hilarious Twifanfic I've ever read! Laughed out loud so many times, and I just loved it.
All mistakes I've spotted were pointed out by previous reviews, so no need to blurt them out again.
Very humorous, quirky, laughable weather you're a Twifan or Hater (personally I'm Switzerland).

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Chelsea4827 says...

Aha. Love it :)

Thanks for the laugh! x
In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. -- Blaise Pascal

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 pm
SlightlySenile says...

Hahahah, Oh that made me chuckle :) The perfect antidote to a cynical view on twilight.
Hahaha. That will actually keep me laughing for a while now... :P
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:35 am
kadimarie says...

Honestly, I thought it was hilarious. Well written and totally creative. Including with the name of the movie in the beginning. Very creative. Good job!
-Kadi
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus