z

Young Writers Society

A Supernatural parody

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 am
fritzalfonts says...

Hi here is a story I wrote about the tv show Supernatural. I was interested in the dynamics between the two main characters and so decided (for my own amusement) to write a story about Sam and Dean Winchester. Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think of it, any improvements etc. Thanks heaps! A.
Attachments
Supnat.doc
(36.5 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Wow! I really loved that! Well I love anything supernatural so that may explain it...but that's not the point! You really made the characters how I expected them to be and totally added the two brothers humor that I adore! I'm really excited for this! Keep writing and tell me every time you post a new one! Haha keep me updated!
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am
Swirl Antara says...

) and foreboding dark forest that wrapped around the periphery of the town like a finger

this phrase should be changed, maybe to
and theforeboding dark forest that wrapped around the periphery of the town like a finger

or
and foreboding dark forests that wrapped around the periphery of the town like a finger

Dean stared over questioningly before turning his gaze back to the winding road ahead, and clenched his jaw. “Uh.”

Why did he say that?

Dean was letting his anger flow freely now, his teeth biting off each word in derisive chunks.
He's really getting moe nagry than necessary- Dean's pretty chill, especially since this seems to be set in an earlier setting than the current tension on the show.

Overall, this is interesting- keep me updated as it continues! However, I would lay back a bit on the intense detail, it's a bit over the top. I remember once being told the same thing about my story- the uber details get good marks with teachers, but really aren't that necessary. Let me know when the next part is up!
Just never ever forget to live ok? Never ever forget to be happy when things maybe aren't the greatest. Yeah, that's right- because every moment is making you who you will be and is really worth it in the end. So just....live.

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 am
fritzalfonts says...

Thanks guys for your comments! Yeah I have that problem too when I can add just a little too much detail - something i definitely need to work on :) And you're right about Dean needing to be more laid back in that section. I'll change what I can from everyones critique - and thanks again

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf