z

Young Writers Society

Its a Naruto based Fanfiction that anyone could enjoy

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm
Flower~Child says...

The Battle of Love and Hatred (it's not finished)

It was a bright sunny day in Konoha. There was a young girl walking down the street. She looked to be about 18. She had long flowing jet black hair, and her eyes were as black as onyx. Her shirt was a white sleeveless bellybutton shirt that outlined her slender muscular stomach. Her shorts were short, black, leather shorts that hugged her muscular legs. Her name was Sereen.

She was walking down the street, her hair blowing in the wind, and her eyes sparkling in the sun as she watched all the people and the stores.

It had been a long time since she had been in Konoha she was excited, but she had to keep her mind on her work, for she new if she didn’t she would be serverly punished.

Little did anyone know she was the one everyone called, "traitor". She had helped attack the Hidden Leaf Village, and she had killed over one thousand men. She had stabbed the Hidden Leaf in the back and went to join the Akatsuki.

It was amazing she got into the village without being noticed, but she was noticed.

She paid no attention to her pursuer, her mind was on her business.

As she headed to a little outpost town right outside of the village she was stopped by her pursuer.

He was tall and handsome. He had gray hair and black eyes. He wore a green jonin vest and blue jonin pants. His name was Kakashi Hatake.

He then said, "What are you doing back here?"

"I am looking for something, something special to me," Sereen said coldly.

"And what might that be?"

"None of your business."

(Then Sereen started walking to the town.)

Then Kakashi shouted, "Hold it!"

"What," Sereen said in anger?"

"You are not going anywhere."

"What would make you think that?"

(Just then two people appeared.)

The boy looked to be about fifteen. He had spiky yellow hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore and orange ninja suit and a black shirt under it. His name was Naruto Uzumaki.

The other one was a girl who looked to be about the same age. She had long blue hair and white eyes with a purple tint. Her name was Hinata Hyuga.

Sereen laughed slightly, "This is your backup?" "Ha you can’t beat me, I am stronger than all three of you combined."

"Oh yeah lady, we will just see about that," Naruto said rudely.

"Enough, I guess I can’t leave without fighting you so, Sharingan!"

"Then Hinata said byakugan," and Kakashi pulled up his headband to show his Sharingan. Naruto also wanted in on the action, so he charged his chacra.

Then Sereen said, "I will not waste chacra using my Byakugan."

Hinata gasped, "You can use the Byakugan, and the Sharingan, but how?"

"It is simple, I was born with it." "I even know your jutsu."

"Can we beat her Kakashi sensei?"

"I don’t know, but we can’t let her get to that outpost town, there is no telling what she is looking for."

"I am going to go get help, you two hold them off."

"Ok Kakashi sensei."

"Well not to interrupt but I am in kind of a hurry so lets finish quickly."

Then Sereen closed her eyes and opened them slowly.

"Then Hinata shouted, close your eyes don’t meet her gaze or you are finished."

"Wow your good, but not good enough," Sereen snickered.

"So even you have the Mangekyo Sharingan."

"Yes, but unlike Itachi-a former sharingan user- I do not go blind, the mix of Byakugan keep my eyes safe."

"So Hinata what do we do?"

"We fight but keep your gaze at her feet."

"Ok lets do it Hinata,"

Just then Sereen lunged at Hinata, grabbed her by the neck, and threw her into a tree and said, "I know all about you Hinata," then looked into her eyes.

"No not here, why are you bringing me here?"

"Don’t you see all these useless battles, you fought them thinking you could prove something to your father." " But it was never enough, was it?"

"Your wrong, it wasn’t for him, it was for me!"

"No, you wanted to prove you were worth something, but your not."

Hinata then started to cry.

"You fought with Neji, and you almost lost your life."

"So, my life means nothing, I will give it for my village!"

"Touching, you leaf villagers are all the same, "I will give my life for my village." "Ha, what use is your life if you are jut going to give it?"

"It could be worth a lot, if we save a life."

"They brainwash you well, you little fool."

"Remember when your father disowned you?"

Hinata painfully remembered all of these gruesome events. Then she was standing in a black room.

"Where am I?"

"You are in my hands now."

Just then a wall with a hole and a sliding bed appeared.

"Want to have a fun painful ride, ha."

She put Hinata on the bed and pushed her in, then it burst into flames. She went through this for three days.

When she got out Sereen picked her up and threw her on the ground.

Hinata’s blood poured everywhere.

Naruto had had enough of this jerk. He got up and created five shadow clones. He came at her and punched her in the face.

She was thrown back by the force he put into the punch.

Then Naruto went over to Hinata, she was out cold, he laid her back down, but by the time he could turn around Sereen was inches from his face.

"You shouldn’t turn your back on our enemies," she punched him in the jaw so hard it shattered, and blood poured out.

Pain rushed through his body as he hit the ground, then she came at him again.

He tried to dodge her, but to no avail she hit him in the stomach. The blood had stopped, but now it was gushing out all over the place. There were puddles of blood everywhere on the ground.

Naruto was on his hands and knees trying to recover, when Sereen came over and stepped on his back. She shoved him to the ground, and grabbed his arms. She pulled them until they broke. Naruto screamed in pain and fell to the ground unconscious.

Just then Kakashi appeared with reinforcements. He then looked down to see Naruto and Hinata’s wounded, bloody, bodies. Kakashi told Might Guy to get them to the medical core, "And when you get there call for the Anbu blackops.

"This girl is more powerful than she appears."

So Guy left with Naruto and Hinata and Kakashi called for his reinforcements who were, Kiba, Shino, Neji, and Shikamaru. He couldn’t get any other jonin because they were on a test mission with the waterfall village.

Then a big battle ragged on till evening. At evenings strike many ninja were down including Sereen. She had been injured badly. Blood poured from her wounded body as if she had no skin. Kakashi was about to kill when a person appeared in front of her.

This person was no ordinary person. He had a look of determination, and a thirst of blood. He was wearing a black and red robe. He had long, dark blue, hair, and the eyes of an Uchiha. His name was Ikan Uchiha. With him was one of the other Akatsuki.

Ikan looked down at Sereen and said, "I knew you couldn’t handle it alone."

Then Sereen said slowly, "I didn’t expect this many shinobi, and Ikan."

"What."

"Don’t underestimate them."

"Don’t worry, "I’m not going to fight them right now, if I did it wouldn’t be without cost."

"Make sure they don’t follow us," Ikan said to the shinobi behind him.

"Yes, Sir."

"Wait," Kakashi shouted.

Ikan looked over his shoulder.

"What happened to Itachi?"

"He’s dead, His brother killed him."

At that Ikan and Sereen jumped off.

"Kakashi, should we go after them?"

"No, the best thing to do go report to Lady Tsunade."

"Right."

"Sereen, are you Ok."

"Yes I think so Ikan, I’m sorry I failed you."

Ikan looks down.

"We will regroup, let you recover, and go back together."

"Ok, as you wish."

When Kakashi and the others got back Lady Tsunade was not in. So they went to the medical core to get their wounds looked at, and to see how Hinata and Naruto were.

When they talked to the nurse she didn’t have any good news. Hinata was tortured in her mind, so she had no cure, and Naruto had two broken arms. They both had a lot of blood loss, and injuries.

Meanwhile Ikan was talking to Sereen.

"I told you, you should have taken the long way around, I am disappointed in you, but glad you are alive."

"I am sorry Ikan, I just didn’t expect so many shinobi to come after me, and the bad thing was I knew every one of them.

"Are you regretting now Sereen?"

"No," she said coldly, "I have no regrets."

"Good I can’t have you changing sides, now can I?"

"No, I will always stay with Ikan."

"Good, we must go at once now, I figure they are resting.

"Ok, let’s go."
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo