z

Young Writers Society

The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 am
Dreamwalker says...

You do realise that there are enough people who hate the book with a passion? Like me! :D

Sorry, when you grow up with the vampire chronicles, the twilight series isnt even somewhat exsistent in it's world.

And mary sue characters like edward just dont apeal to me in any sort of way..

Hence why I thought this script was quite charming :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ha! I seriously hate Twilight and Stephnie Meyer. With a passion! This was funny in a little kid kind of way.

M: It's Mik. Like Prik. Like D-

Haha. I laughed like for an hour when I read that. It reminded me of an inside joke my freind and I had. (:

~Nicole
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm
SuzieCake says...

At first, I really thought I wasn't going to like it, but then I got to reading it and I couldn't stop.

And now, I can't stop laughing.

My parents think I'm a little weird, but I think I might let them read it too.

(They also read and liked the books and the movie.)

But again, this was great.

I really can't think of anything more to say.
Ever since you went away, my heart has never beat the same and all that I can do is just laugh.

Reviews: 2
Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm
Mitsuki_R0L0S says...

Ok this was really good. I thought it was very funny. I especially like the fact that you kept cuss words out of your script. I've read the first three books and thought they were so overrated. They were good but not the best like everyone was raving about. I especially hated New Moon and no not because stupid Edward wasn't in it for half of the story but because Bella wouldn't get over him. She was way too depressing and addicted it was crazy. So yeah keep up your great work I hope you do other things besides fanfictions or parodies. Lots of Love.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 am
alyssh says...

Oh my gosh. I loved this. I think that is so funny. Maybe you should really think about taping that and put it on Youtube. I think that it is so awesomelly funny to make a spoof of Twilight.
I loved how you used the name Mik and use all ryming words but kept the nasty words out of it.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm
mimimac says...

Heey.
Haha I thought this was pretty funny. It was short and humorous and I liked the fact that only two people talked in each skit because I didn't bother looking at who was talking, I just remembered the one before and worked it out from there.
Okay... onto the not so nice part. :P
I think this was funny, yes, but I also think at times it was a bit stretched out. The jokes were funny, but even so you don't have to keep re-using it and milking it for all it's worth until finally it becomes boring and annoying. This was seen a bit in the first part. Also, I think you should remove the 'shot three times' part. Leave it at he just shot her once, three times is unnecessary. Also if it was three times she probably wouldn't have a leg at all by the end of it me thinks. :P
xxMiaxx
-mors aut honorabilis vita-

Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm
mimimac says...

Heey.
Haha I thought this was pretty funny. It was short and humorous and I liked the fact that only two people talked in each skit because I didn't bother looking at who was talking, I just remembered the one before and worked it out from there.
Okay... onto the not so nice part. :P
I think this was funny, yes, but I also think at times it was a bit stretched out. The jokes were funny, but even so you don't have to keep re-using it and milking it for all it's worth until finally it becomes boring and annoying. This was seen a bit in the first part. Also, I think you should remove the 'shot three times' part. Leave it at he just shot her once, three times is unnecessary. Also if it was three times she probably wouldn't have a leg at all by the end of it me thinks. :P
xxMiaxx
-mors aut honorabilis vita-

Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed May 13, 2009 6:57 pm
hales13 says...

Hahaha, I'm an original Twilighter (before all this craze)
And I must say, that had me in stiches.
As soon as my friend comes over I'm making her read it too!
Haha.
Please, please write the ones for new moon and eclipse!
-Whisper words of wisdom...[b]let it be[/b].

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed May 13, 2009 8:07 pm
winie603 says...

I loved this! It was absolutely hilarous, even though I like Twilight and have read the series twice!
Great job!
Sometimes you're the apple, sometimes you're the mouth- me XD

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri May 15, 2009 9:26 pm
MiriamHannah says...

Hi I found this really funny, my only thing is that after the pencil i immediately assumed he was going to bite her, i was disappointed that he didn't. However I still maintain i am a twilight fan and for that how dare you be so mean about twilight. I loved it, can't wait for the sequel!
I'm English, and as such I crave disappointment - Bill Bailey, can sometimes be seen scurrying towards a fast food outlet.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 pm
AliceRose says...

:smt046

I'm actually a fan of the books, but I HATED the movie. I love the part where he was asking her out and she was like, you shot me, and he was like, maybe that's just my way of telling you I like you. AHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! :smt040 :smt041
We're all a bit mad...

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Tue May 26, 2009 2:17 pm
Swottielottie says...

This was pretty funny, but a bit repetitive, and that got on my nerves a bit. I hate Twilight as well! Yay for the Anti's!

However, the script was a bit... lacking (?) in some respects. It just seemed random, without a point, the dialogue was very short and I would have liked some more character action.

But, you did a better job than Meyer, because your version of Bella and Edward actually had a personality, (be that an annoying one, but nevermind that).

So: Funny, (lulz) and inventive, but also repetitive and slightly random.

^^

Charlotte

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:08 am
nee96 says...

that was really funny.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 pm
LibraLoo says...

xD

People on here write the best Twilight parodies. I love yours too. I like when Edward shoots Bella. I made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair xD I like how everyone seems totally oblivious to Bella's pain and suffering.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 pm
LibraLoo says...

xD

People on here write the best Twilight parodies. I love yours too. I like when Edward shoots Bella. I made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair xD I like how everyone seems totally oblivious to Bella's pain and suffering.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers