z

Young Writers Society

The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 am
Shauni says...

AHAH! Let me tell you, i am a wilight fan but God... I loved this, it's so hilarius...
Excellent job! Loved it! Keep going!

Shauni

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

This thread was freaking awesome!!! I mean I was laughing so hard I had a Charlie
Horse!! (no pun intended) But anyways my Mom gave me that your on crack or
something face, it was freaking hilarious. Now you know it's funny, because I never use the word freaking unless I'm really happy.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:29 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Oh. My. God.
This was hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. You got the characters all topsy-turvey and inside-out. Haha. I can't stop laughing.
Oh my Lord, though, I used to love the Twi books (hate them with a passion now), but making a farce out of the characters is the best. I love these Twi fanfics.
Gold star. For hilarity. :D
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 am
Gale says...

LOL. Just, LOL. I mean, you made me laugh so many times in this it was like reading... well... a funny Twilight parody.

Not implying, but Paws will be the greatest combination of New Moon and Jaws ever...

I'm gonna make my Twilight parody eventually, Forks Washington Musical. No promises but the setlist may be Hungry Like the Werewolf(Jacob), You Watch Me All Night Long (Edward watching Bella) New Kid in School(Bella) Vampire Man(Iron Man, Edward)and There Was A Time for every backstory. No promises...

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

I was cracking up at my house and everyone thought I was crazed. I love the books but that was funny when Bella was like "You shot me," and he was like "I did," and he poked her and ahahaha he apoligized for that and not shooting her. And the "You smell good," forget worhsiping Stephenie Meyer I loved this!!!! Haha made my day. Even though, don't get me wrong, I love twilight.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Bloo says...

this is high-lar-i-ous, i was laughing so hard, they should have used this for the movie
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 pm
stardust1019 says...

OH my god, I totally love that movie, but that was HILARIOUS. I've never seen a spoof of Twilight thus far, until now, but I think it was great... HAH! I loved the violence (shooting Bella, knocking her out) and I love how everyone is so...stupid. Ha. Funny stuff. Keep it up.

Reviews: 2
Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Ceekayyy66x says...

ahahaha
omg, that was hilarious.

E: I did? (B stares while he thinks) Oh yeah! (laughs) I remember it like it was yesterday.

B: It was yesterday!

hahahaha.
i cant wait to read more. that was too funny.
definitely my favorite
[Now to escape involves not just running away, but arriving somewhere]

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 am
Hecate says...

Wow ,that was funny.
I tried not to be too offended ,because I love the book .
I liked it ,like it was nothing major ,but it was kind of funny ,like enough to cheer you up .

hah "Wanna go to Seattle?"
"You shot me!"
Lol

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:21 am
huggybear123 says...

I absolutely loved this! For people who had a problem with this (me: rolls eyes) they seriously need to lighten up! I personally despise twilight, and I love parodies of everything. I think you should make more!!! Here is my favorite part!
C: Why? You can walk.

B: I got shot, Dad. With your gun.

C: Hey, it's not my fault he stole it.

B: Yes it is! You left it in a bathroom!

C: So? You pissed him off.

B: He's an idiot!

C: With a gun. He's the last person I'd mess with.

B: You're the sheriff.

C: Without a gun! What do you think I am, stupid?

B: (mutters) Yes.

C: What?

B: Nothing! Help me up the stairs!

One again... great job! =D

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 pm
KJ says...

I like Meyer, but yes, this was quite funny. Good job on the humor. I'm not going to bother with nitpicks or anything, because you said you weren't sure you wanted to continue this, so...

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 am
Tree says...

HA. Is Twilight really that funny? if so i should read it!
This was my favourite part.:

E: I remember it like it was yesterday.
B: It was yesterday!

I know it is not that great but I still was laughing bit. anyways. nice work. wow you got a lot of views.
YO PEACE OUT

TREE

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:59 am
peanutgallery007 says...

I love the Stephenie Meyer books and at first when i read the title to this I really didn't want to read it because even though people (for instance, you) may not like the books, they do not have to hurt their name. But, I really have to admit, I was laughing the whole time! It's ridiculous, but that's what it takes to make people laugh these days. Keep going, kid!
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 am
Mira says...

I love the Twilight series, but I have to admit that was amazingly hilarious! Bravo!
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 pm
RubinLikes2Write says...

omfg i friggen love you for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U!!! haha that was hilarious!!!!!!! and who cares if the crazy twilight lovers r offended this is funny!!!!
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut its self.

I am so glad that we can have this middle of the night bonding conversation over deep sinks
— EllieMae