z

Young Writers Society

Twilight Fan Fiction

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:56 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Wow, I'm shocked, I can barley think of anything to say. Every time I think of this post I'm like . . . Wow, I wish I could write that good. I mean I think you captured Bella and Edward's personalities perfectly. I know it's hard sometimes to capture the perfect emotion of characters on how they feel, but I think you did a fantastic job. And you also were able to show Edwards emotions very well too, which is always something I find hard to do. I think it's wonderful that you can show good emotion not only for the main character but also the supporting character.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Hannah Fraser says...

Very, very, very nice.
Are you Stephnie Meyer, you sound a lot like her.
Any way, it's clear how I thought it sounded.
I never correct spelling or grammar because I'm not that great at it myself so I just tell people how I thought I sounded and if it flowed.
Clearly you are no challenge, you sounded much like Twilight but that's what worries me. I was about to get my copy of the book and see if you copied anything. But I know you didn't.
So what I was thinking is that try to get your own tone. You sound so much like SM and that could get you into some trouble.
But don't listen to me, because this is fantastic.
Keep it up and you'll have something worth publishing.
"Most kind of stories/Save the best part for last/And most stories have a hero who finds/You make your past your past/Yeah you make your past your past"
Joshua Radin "Brand New Day"
:smt020 :smt020 :smt020

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm
lisalulu09 says...

This is BRILLIANT. :D :D :D You managed to write in Stephanie Meyer's style so well, I felt like it could actually be a part of the series. :D

Keep up the good work! :)

:smt020 Lisa :smt020

Listening to: 'Always Getting Over You' by Angela Ammons. <biggrin>

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 pm
julie_bird56783 says...

I really liked it! I agree with one of the other reviewers on how you did an exceptional job imitating the style of Twilight. To me, it was like reading something straight out of Twilight! Very good job, and I hope you continue your writings.

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 am
Saphirra says...

This was really good, because you totally captured the way that Stephanie Meyers writes. However, i think everything was a bit overdramatized, and that took away from the story a little. Other then that, its really good. A small problem is in the books and in this piece it is clear that Bella loves Edward above anything else in the world. she would never leave him. I guess maybe if she thought he didn't love her and so she decided to leave so he could move on, or something like that. I'll be interested to see what you come up with that part! Great job!
Saphirra
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm
stardust1019 says...

Good use of description, and portraying the feelings of all the characters present in the scene. Even thought it IS, after all, a fanfic, I think you could really go somewhere with the story line if you so choose to continue. If you do make another one you should put in Jasper (my fav. character)

Anyway, good job!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 am
Thirst_23 says...

Sela Locke wrote:Well, well, well. Another TwiFanfic.

Now, I'm going to try and not be biased, because if there's one book I dislike above all else, or one author, it would be Twilight, and Steph Meyer.

She destroys the very ground rules of actual vampires. She looks an utter fool, trying to make a dead person fall in love, and smears some thick cliche icing over everything.

Anyhow, enough ranting.

I didn't see any major punctuation/spelling mistakes. I think these would be more potent if it wasn't Ella and Bedward - Yes, that was on purpose. It's extremely true, if you think about it - but even so, the idea, if slightly sappy, was well-written and wrapped up great. I think if you wrote any original Romance it would rock, but with Bedward here, it's well-madeness pales considerably.

Anyhow, good luck with your writing, and I hope you find yourself soon somewhere very, very far away from the vampire-destroyer, Miz Meyer. Find your style, find your characters!

Yes, yes. So long, fellowriter.

-SELA

How about say more than just "good job, no spelling errors." Honestly, if you don't like the book, why are reading FANfic.

I thought it was good. The emotions are defintily believable Edward and Bella. Try going even more in depth to them, though. One the most amazing things about Twilight is exactly HOW character driven it is. Give us more character. You're on the right track to a very believable and enjoyable fanfic.

And yes, no obvious spelling and grammer errors.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am
ofir says...

I really really really liked it! Nice writting! Would you continue it? I always wanted to read a different version of twilight, just to see what it was like. This is exactly what should've been in the book! THIS IS GREAT!!!!
"if you were waiting for the opportune moment... that was it." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:19 am
PunkRockIsMyLove2121 says...

Wow, this was so amazing! I loved it! Keep on writing!

~*+Steph+*~

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm
ShadowPrincess says...

I liked it. When i read this, I could actually feel Bella's hurt and Edwards fear.It was an amzing read. From the opening line I was into it. You've written an amazing story and I think many people will like it.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue May 05, 2009 9:33 pm
SuzieCake says...

I enjoyed this. I felt as if I were actually there, like I did while reading the novels. But the only thing that confuses me is why would Alice tell Edward that Bella was planning on leaving him if Bella already had her mind made up? I don't recall it working any different way in the books...

But again, I say this was good. Good work. = :wink:
Ever since you went away, my heart has never beat the same and all that I can do is just laugh.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 pm
M. Wilson says...

First i would like to say that, i like twilight, but do not love it-so there shouldn't be too much bias opinions, if none at all.

Anway, I like the emotions that you conveyed (although, somewhat overly sappy, even for twilight standards). I can clearly picture a majority of the things you described. I'm not too bid on grammar and spelling... but i didn't notice many things to be corrected.

Ummm... I did find myself skipping over some parts... it just seemed to get a little "dry" at some parts (my opinion ), but it was a pretty decent read.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 am
PhillipsPrepGRL says...

AH MAZING GR8 STORY REALLY TWILIGHT-Y

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm
hopefulromntic says...

i liked this story. it sounded as if it was meyer writing it. you captured everything really nicely. good job. IT would seem kind of wierd if in any situation bella leaving edward for any reason but it was nice being able to read something that had that twilight feeling to it but kind of a backward reality or something

Reviews: 0
Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am
HidddenDarkness says...

That's really good! You feel like your sitting in the room with them. It's amazing!

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda