z

Young Writers Society

The Darkangel

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm
SivartNagem=P says...

I think its awesome that you made him evil - he's just too goody goody in the book. And arn't all the stereotypical vampyres supposed to be evil?
It was really good and I'm not a fan of fanfiction normally and so the whole idea of me going to the fanfic website to make an account and look at all your other stuff would probably cause my mates to have a heart attack haha. I really don't like fan fiction because normally everyone changes it so that the normal hero or heroine is themselves so that there fave character will fall in love with them (If thats what your other ones are like sorry xxx) is just silly... Although... i wouldn't mind changing one of sherrilyn kenyons books around so that I got with 'Ash'.... But he's fictional and now i sound wierd lol! But this was really good and made me see fan fic in a whole new light... THANKYOU!!! xxxxxxx
Megan Travis = SivartNagem=P
Meggymoo42@hotmail.co.uk
xxx

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 am
AshliCorien says...

This is probably one of my favorite Twilight fanfics. I LOVE the twist of how you made Edward evil. Nicely done :]
"All I can do is be me, whoever that is."
-Bob Dylan

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

I liked it alot. I've read many twilight fanfictions and I've almost never seen an evil Edward. He would always be a pushover and not at all evil mean vampirish. I have one question though: why are his eyes golden if he kills people still. I thought the whole point to his golden eyes in the series was that he wasn't like the bad vampires, but now he is. So maybe his eyes are supposed to be red or gold and you'll explain that later? Okay, so overall I liked it because it was something different and not the regular nice Edward who I like but I think evil Edward suits my fancy a little better.
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor