z

Young Writers Society

Death Note Randomness!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 am
huggybear123 says...

(Light walks into his room after a long day of work. He is really anxious because Misa was supposed to make a list of names. He notices the lights are off and flips them on. He finds misa laying in a seductive pose on the bed twiriling her hair, dressed up in a leather vest that barely covered her boobes and a leather thong)

Misa: Hey Light! I missed you today! I waited for y-

Light: (interrupts, obviously ignoring Misa) Misa, did you get the list...or not?

Misa: (giggles) Oh Light, work is sooo boring. How about Light and Misa have some "fun" (pats the bed)

Light: *growls* Misa, you idiot! Work is more important then your stupid sexual needs! Don't you understand that I am becoming GOD OF THE NEW WORLD! GOD cant waste his time on pleasure.

Misa: Does this mean your not coming to bed tonight?

Light: MISA! JUST GET YOUR WORK DONE YOU MORON!

I did not finish yet, i just have to get off the computer for dinner. let me know what you think of it so far!

Mod: Rating changed to R

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 pm
Flower~Child says...

I don't think light would loose his temper like that. It just isn't him.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am
Cap'n Kopaka says...

I don't know about this, the title pretty much sums up the fact that it's no going to be a serious story at all. I suggest that you at least finish the story before posting it. I might change my mind if there's a developed story, but so far it's pretty much a combination of sexual humor and slapstick, and i agree with Flower~Child in that Light wouldn't get angry like that but more likely make some sarcastic or dry remark :S

I also wish you good mouth rocks
— figget