z

Young Writers Society

My ideas like "I was a teenage cannable"

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:44 pm
zelithon says...

Here are my current story ideas. Some i have started some not.

Funny but offensive

Meet My Granda, Hitler (title not completely decided)- About an American boy who's granfather is Hitler, but who he never met.

Delusional Fit (title not completely decided)- boy who is freaky nerdy and thinks he is simply big boned goes to fat camp quote "I thought fat camp was going to be fun with plenty of food and hot girls and other things the typical overweight 15 year old would like"

HaHa-too complicated to explain, sequel too

Belleats the wonder dog and other stories of the Mc'Douna family-collection of short stories based on stories my mother has told me about her childhood, my father has told me and about Barny a kid who thinks he can't talk or walk but really can. I would work it so they were all in the same family. Sort of like the Winnie the pooh stories

A World of Beanys- My sister and I had a remarkably mature sense of humor when younger and playing with beany babies, based on some stuff we played.

ashamed and Irish-young man dislikes being Irish, best friend is in the mafia, comes into large fortune, somewhat based on my granda

Funny but not Offensive

Arrogant Peasant-a handsome young pheasant seeks his fortune and a lovely achoholic princess falls in love with him they see each other for a while but he dumps her, she trys to get him back

I Was a Teenage Cannibal-story about a girl who grew up on an annexed into America island that was completely modern besides the fact of cannibalism.

Once upon a time-evils point of view

Not particularly meant to be funny

No title-sci fi future, a girl who is living in California when the world is completely covered with water, floating everything as it has been for generations. Comes a need to find land she sets off, since she was living at the coast anyway. Finds The lost city of Atlantis, not sunken but on land.

Sea Lion- world where there are two different types of lions, smaller water and land breathing sea lions and normal savanna lions. A sea lion is switched at birth with a land lion, land lion drowns

Dragon- prince of dragons raised by a farm girl on normal non magical earth. leaves

Miracle in the Valley-young wolf who saves sibling at birth with the help of his forbidden friends of a mountain lion and a winged German Shepherd must lead the intelligent animals out of the valley (because humans are planning on a settlement, this is back when America was young) into a world of civilized wolfs where they teach the wolfs to act wild again. Is opposed along the way by his potential mate's brother who is also son of the pack leader.

No title- Double story of an adopted by nuns mutt, a noble poodle and the winged prince German Shepherd, fighting against a war on kats, one a prince kat raised by his bitter father and another his ex best friend who was a peasant raised in part by a crazy but harmless old golden retriever. The one raised by a golden retriever is trying to help the dogs.

Polar Wolf- polar bear mistakenly adopted by wolfs

New Zealand- new zealand kangaroo (winged) adopted by it's predator the new zealand dingo.

That's all for now. also all stories take place in the same world but at different times. The world includes the one we know of but is much larger and has spells to keep the world separate and unknowing of the magical one. All explained in HaHa
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria