z

Young Writers Society

Looking For A Partner

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:32 am
impossibly_unforgettable says...

I'll help too! i can give good ideas, i think, i hope lol if you want my help although i am not a guy i would love to give it.
well! looks like somebodys
gettin banished...

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:52 am
rosethorn says...

So are we talking Storybook status here? I'm not sure I get it.

I'm very very bad at sharing ideas. I'm a bit possesive over them and I don't like seeing my characters be controlled by someone else. It is an experience that I want to try though, since I haven't fully endulged myself into it before.

As always,

Miss POKE

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:52 pm
falling in love says...

How about this. I will post what I have so far on it and whoever likes what I've got so far is willing to help me write it. I will have it posted as No Title Yet in the Romance Fiction section. It's not really what I'm used to writing so it's going to be a fun challenge.
"This was my first bus ride."
----Ardeth Bay from the Mummy Returns

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Charlie II says...

Well, sounds fun! I'd help with anyone/anything needed but I have no real ideas of my own at the moment.

Co-authoring sounds fun (did I just say that? Perhaps I need someone with a good sense of humour!), if anyone has any ideas I'd be willing to help develope them.

DarkLight
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:24 am
duckie says...

I would like to write some sort of fantasy story.

Or any story really.
I just can't seem to do it alone.
hm.
Can I have help, please?
:}

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:12 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

I've never tried co-authoring with anyone. I've found people who have wanted to do so in the past but it's never worked out.

So, I'm willing to try this...for a medieval/fantasy story. I'd really like to try and stick to my Watcher idea if possible. I think what I'd like to try is more like...co-writing a possible series, or just co-plotting. Basically coming up with a plot/world to work in, and then myself and the other author(s- it could get kind of confusing if it's more than two, but I suppose that depends, really) could write stories/novels/whatever they end up being taking place in that world. They wouldn't necessarily have to be connected to each other...although the only problem in this idea could be trusting others in general but also trusting people if and when they decide to publish. o___O Hmm.

I dunno, it's something I just came up with. I'd be willing to attempt co-writing but I'd also like to try the co-plotting idea. If anyone wants to try it with me, you can PM me or IM me on AIM. If more than one person PMs me, maybe I'll try the co-plotting thing and the co-writing thing with them? o.O

Done rambling now. XD

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I think I would be an awful co-author. I'm just a teensy bit of a control freak. Hehehe... XD
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:56 pm
Goldenheart says...

That would be nice for somebody who has plenty of know-how but no ideas to work on.

I'd like to try co-authoring sometime, but I don't think I'd be able to find someone able to deal with my literary tendancies. :)
"I hate the word 'Truce'. It means 'Fun's over'." ~My little sister

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Mon May 28, 2007 9:56 pm
Meep says...

I'm not sure this is where I ought to post, but I've yet to find a better place to do so. I'm looking for someone to swap stories with. Posting here is all fine and dandy, but there's a time between when I finish editing and when it's worthy of being posted on a public forum. I'd love to have someone to look things over for me between those two stages, and of course I would be more than willing to do the same.

(I'm also an avid play-by-post role player, if anyone is into that and wants an e-mailed, one-on-one game.)

edit: I thought I ought to add that I am an amazing procrastinator. I'm really incredibly good at it. ( :D ) I'd like to find another procrastinator like myself to write with. Pretty much, someone who will IM me (or I will IM) and remind me (or I'll remind them) to write instead of procrastinating about it. We could set (realistic) word count or time goals for ourselves and each other, and then chat and relax after, once it's completed. Please contact me if you're interested in doing something like this. (Plus, I'd be willing to read anything you wrote during that time (or any other time) and, although I wouldn't expect/require it, I'd be honored if you'd do the same.)
Last edited by Meep on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:51 pm
Twit says...

I wouldn't like it if someone else was controlling my characters excessively - I'm rather protective of them - but I like doing storybooks and that sorta thing. Still, mis-quote, I don't always work very well in harness, unquote.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:08 pm
Crysi says...

If anyone still needs someone to co-write with them, I'm more than willing. :) I like any genre except romance, and I'm a huge fan of internal conflicts. I don't have too much time to devote to it, but I'll do my best. :) Just PM me if you're interested.
Love and Light

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:46 am
Firestalker says...

I'm willing to co-auther a fantasy story.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:08 pm
frenchpastry says...

I am also willing to co-author a fantasy story. ;) PM me if anyone is interested, or if they have any ideas they'd like to work with.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:28 pm
Lini-chan says...

I'd be willing to co-author something, but definitely after NaNo ends. I won't be writing anything but Altus Pennae in November.

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:06 pm
Acoustic Sensitivity says...

I'm looking for someone to be my co-author or just to write up my story. I don't care if he changes it or add some of his ideas but I just want my story to be written because it's been stuck in my head for a long time. Well my story is about two bestfriends who will be fighting with each other and lead two different countries because of different methods and points of view but ultimately they both have the same goal, peace. Asender Forsvare- Asender or acender in Portuguese is light and Forsvare in Norwegian is defend or defender (or whatever you want to name him) and Hamara Lopen- hamara is twilight in Finnish and Lopen is walk in Dutch (and again whatever you want to name him) are the two main characters who are bestfriends. Asender is your usual hero with the ideals of justice, truth and goodness and all that while Hamara is your anti-hero type who believes that the end justifies the means. At first, Asender is overshadowed by Hamara's character but soon when they split up Asender becomes a person with a great character. Asender is born a royal but it was kept a secret. Well PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by Acoustic Sensitivity on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Reborn into a shooting star."
-Acoustic Sensitivity

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia