z

Young Writers Society

I need help for a title.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Lava says...

Well, I'm currently working o a story which is partly a love story, slightly sci-fi. Also, if I post it in what section should I? Would it be better if I put in in the Other fiction secttion?

I know, it's very stupid of me to ask for a title with little info, but could you give a few words that make up a love story/sci-fi title? I won't use them as such, but just as a start to create my title. Please help, as I've been writing this for a while and no title pops into my head.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Jetpack says...

I'd love to help, but I think you need to give us a little bit more info than that. Maybe a couple of sentences of a synopsis? Just so we can get an idea of what kind of story you're talking about.

Anyway, why don't you just post it as Untitled, and ask for suggestions for a title in the thread? As for where to post it, I'd say in Science Fiction, because a love story can cross all genres and doesn't necessarily fit specifically into Romantic Fiction. PM me if you do so, because I'll give you a review. :)

763 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:23 am
Lava says...

Hey thanks a lot Jetpack. Sure I'll PM you once I post it, which should be soon. ANd yes, I think I shall title it 'Untitled' for now.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm
*coco says...

Ends of the Earth? Stupid, I know, I just thought of sci-fi and...you know...planet Earth, and how you would go to the ends of the earth for a person you loved :?

Ignore me, I've had way too much Red Bull :mrgreen:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

763 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Lava says...

Thanks coco, but this quite old and I'm locking it. I stopped working on it a long while ago.
~

Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily