z

Young Writers Society

Help with characters?

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 pm
freewriter says...

Ok so I want to write a fiction, with dragons and things like that but I need dragon and people names, oh and character sheets would be helpful too.
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am
JabberHut says...

Definitely just googe search for whatever you need. Google has everything, or nearly everything. Here's a neat site that came up first on google. You can use this for names. But really, just google for fantasy names. Sites will come up, and they'll certainly help you! ^^

As far as character charts, again, google. It comes up with so many sites with many possible choices. I found a couple within five minutes. They're long, but they're there. This and that are a couple choices.

I wasn't entirely helpful, but hopefully a little bit. xD

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

Reviews: 3
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:28 am
AlexMc says...

I hope this isn't another cliché dragon story. If it isn't I look forward to reading it. Good luck with the names though, millions of different ways to get a name, just one that you like might be hard.
I will never let you fall,
I will stand up for you forever.
I will be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me in heaven.
~ Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Reviews: 2
Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 pm
freewriter says...

Ok so dont worry about it being cliche' well it will be in a way but... well its gonna be different so um just wait and see I may post it when its done. Im still working on the bugs in mt characters so youll have a while to contemplate. And thanks for the character sheets too!
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)