z

Young Writers Society

What do you have difficulty writing?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 am
Anijumper says...

Simple actions are a problem. I know it sounds weird, but things like opening doors, moving from location to location (usually short distances, like from a room to the car), and anything involving getting ready in the morning (like picking out stuff to wear or something). I seem to want my characters to pass up normal life and just get to an event or scene that's more "worthwhile." Yeah I know, I told you it was weird.
Last edited by Anijumper on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Ross says...

Oddly, I love the romance genre. I love the chemistry between the two lovers, but guess what is tough? Dialogue. I have no idea how to write this and make it an entrance to a sex scene, or an entrance to a tearful confession. Gah!
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:31 am
cassie17 says...

I have problems sticking with my stories. I always toss em out, even if I think they have potential. It's a constant argument in my head, to continue or not continue. I think the problem is that I have so many ideas and the ones I don't choose are always, like, beating me up about it, telling me to choose them and stuff. Ha. Well, that was kind of a strange way to describe that, but that's my problem.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

I am hopelessly addicted to Disney music from the classic animated films.

"In a world of my own, everyone would have a dozen bluebirds."

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 am
moon jumper says...

For me it's just the beginning, and the middle, and the end... :smt100 I can get the idea, but actually putting onto paper and creating the story is hard. Also, I've always wanted to write mystery ever since I read 'And Then There Were None', but I'm not clever enough to do that. Grr. I have a billion stories parading and whirling in my head but the percentage of them I got onto paper is about 0.07%.

Basically, I can never keep writing, or I keep changing everything in the story until it's almost completely different than the original idea...and then I change it again because I thought of another idea I like better... :smt119

I have serious problems with that...
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Endings. As Jare said, they're a pain. I've finished a total of two stories in my lifetime and they all had crappy endings because I just wanted to finish them.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica