z

Young Writers Society

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 am
Jaguar52 says...

I need some ideas for names for two characters in my first book....

One is for a boy about 17 or so (in high school)
He has dark hair and green eyes, he's a popular guy (NOT a dancer guy) everyone knows who he is and he's a big football guy. He's super funny, single, and a bit full of himself. He's kind of shallow, but not completely.
Pretty smart and he's in a band. Main character has a HUGE crush on him. I need a name for him and any more details you can think of! :D

The second name I need is for a guy who WILL become a dancer :)
He has blond hair, blue eyes, football player, knows guy #1.
The most popular guy in the WHOLE school, completely shallow on the outside but on the inside hes really sensitive, he can be nice, but he usually has this stuck up shell on the outside. Main character (Roxanne) can't stand him but has to work with him--he becomes her dance partner. I need a name for him and any details you can think of!

THANK YOU!! :D

I would also like to know, what stands out to you when the author is describing characters while reading?
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
~Mark Overby

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 am
Snoink says...

No posting the same topic in two forums! I'll move the other one to the appropriate spot. This is locked. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James