z

Young Writers Society

how many novels do you own?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 am
GreenGiraffe says...

Well, I have eighty books,not all of them are novels that includes the bible and the only ones i haven'tt read are 'The greatest show on earth' by Richard Dawkins, and 'demon of the air' by Simon Levack.
Click here to make a clicking sound

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm
Rosendorn says...

About 107, give or take a few. Some of my novels are in hard to reach places so I couldn't count them accurately. That count includes books I haven't read, books I read for school, and books I didn't like. xD However, when it comes to reference books, I probably have double that number at the least. ^^
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:58 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

I have about the same as Rosey, more or less, counting only my fiction. For reference, I have my grandfather's Funk and Wagnall's Wildlife Encyclopedia, a history of gold, a collection of Native Americans and the west, and a fraction of an encyclopedia. (I have the 'M'!) That's about forty, I think.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm
tori1234 says...

Hmm....that's a tough question. One of my bookshelves by itself hold a little over 200, and I have four bookshelves, and I have five boxes with about 100 or so in them. You do the math. Haha.
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead