z

Young Writers Society

Help with characters?

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 pm
freewriter says...

Ok so I want to write a fiction, with dragons and things like that but I need dragon and people names, oh and character sheets would be helpful too.
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am
JabberHut says...

Definitely just googe search for whatever you need. Google has everything, or nearly everything. Here's a neat site that came up first on google. You can use this for names. But really, just google for fantasy names. Sites will come up, and they'll certainly help you! ^^

As far as character charts, again, google. It comes up with so many sites with many possible choices. I found a couple within five minutes. They're long, but they're there. This and that are a couple choices.

I wasn't entirely helpful, but hopefully a little bit. xD

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

Reviews: 3
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:28 am
AlexMc says...

I hope this isn't another cliché dragon story. If it isn't I look forward to reading it. Good luck with the names though, millions of different ways to get a name, just one that you like might be hard.
I will never let you fall,
I will stand up for you forever.
I will be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me in heaven.
~ Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Reviews: 2
Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 pm
freewriter says...

Ok so dont worry about it being cliche' well it will be in a way but... well its gonna be different so um just wait and see I may post it when its done. Im still working on the bugs in mt characters so youll have a while to contemplate. And thanks for the character sheets too!
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien