z

Young Writers Society

High school story?

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:48 pm
freewriter says...

Im thinking of writing a novel/story about surviving high school, nothing special, just making it through the cliques,the jocks and weirdos and such Im not sure so does anyone think I should? Feel free to get harsh. :wink: :roll:
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Krupp says...

You can certainly try...I'm focusing on two different novels, one about a college student and musician, and a newer one centered around two guys in high school. It's not impossible to write such a story.

A sad thing it is, but cliches do get lived out in high school. I saw so many stereotypical kids in high school, that it really really bothered me. I'm very glad I graduated.

But I'm getting off topic here. Go ahead and write it; post it on here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'll tell you if the cliches are really bad or not. I encourage you to give it a try, anyways.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm
freewriter says...

Ok thanks for the support Ill start it soon!
"Mommy, why does that man smell like cheese?"

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:06 pm
niccy_v says...

Yep high school stories are fun

Making it a high school of freaks would be so cool.
I plan on doing that but my school IS a college full of freaks so enough inspiration there haha

hate sterotypical kids
urgh
not helping yourselves guys
Writing gives my life purpose

snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda