z

Young Writers Society

Poetry Brainstorm!!!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:32 pm
Princess says...

Okay guys! I know we all have problems trying to get a good subject to write poetry about, and I have came up with a few for you!

1. Winter Rose

2. Departure from the earth (death)

3. Dimples in a smile

4. A photo

5. Red lipstick

6. Murder

7. Plant with thorns

8. In depths of the universe

9. The stars

10. A knife.

I know these all may seem like normal household objects {except numbers 2 and 8}but they can have so much more meaning than it seems. Take the knife for example. It doesn't have to be a violent poem, it can be about plenty of things. And the lipstick. It doesn't have to be about love or sexual relationships. Think outside the box. :D
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm
Juniper says...

Number two and number eight seem to be easy subjects to elaborate on ^_^. You shall see a poem from me on both of those soon ;)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:46 pm
Princess says...

Be sure to tell me. I shall definatelly review them!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm
Juniper says...

I will; if my brains still work properly you shall expect them before the week is out =)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller