z

Young Writers Society

i dont get it

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 pm
ColeFX says...

I find myself disagreeing with all of you. I guess you just don't understand true art, and the fact that modern art is the art of the future. Pure art, people with amazing abilities to paint and sculpt has been done. It is nothing new. The people need a new age of poetry which many of you do not understand. I disagree with this society, and that is why I am cancelling my account. I have spoken to many mature authors, and even have some in my family who deeply understand my point. You obviously do not. I guess we will just have to see over time.

I am going to be a very successful author and film screen writier. Hopefully you will have the chance to witness my art in full action.

Cliches are lame by the way.

Goodbye
-ColeFX

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:53 pm
Cade says...

I would wish you goodbye, but I'm crushed by the weight of your enormous ego.

I'm sorry you didn't find YWS helpful. Good luck in your future endeavors.

-Colleen
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:59 pm
Incandescence says...

ColeFX--

If the YWS is not suitable to your needs, perhaps a site more like www.poetry.com is. While it's always a shame for a writer to leave, it could also be just as disruptive for one who finds himself above the others in terms of artistic endowment to remain here--disruptive for us, disruptive for you (clearly the latter has already ocurred). Though, one must wonder--if you're as great as you say are, then our responses to your work should not so deeply affect you, should they?

Bah! Nonetheless, do let us know when one of your film scripts is accepted!

Cheers,
Brad
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:03 pm
Teague says...

Wow, I think Dono just got owned in the ego department.

Well, it's a shame to see a new user leave after such a short time without taking any kind of experience from this site. Although I suppose an aloof nature kind of gets in the way of that.

Best of luck for the future, wherever it may take you.

-St. Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:

(P.S. Totally off topic, but Brad, I love the signature.)
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:05 pm
Snoink says...

Good luck on being a writier! :D

And...

***LOCKED***
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract