z

Young Writers Society

Edger Allen Poe's "Tell Tale Heart"

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:57 am
bethanyoverload says...

http://www.literature.org/authors/poe-edgar-allan/tell-tale-heart.html

if you havent read this, read it now. this is my favorite poem. i think thant many others will enjoy this too!

I belive that my favorite part is when he starts to tear the hear. Edgar describes it in such detail that it is just amazing.
Last edited by bethanyoverload on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Poetry is like the sun, as it is writen down it only becomes more beautiful",as said by shooting-star

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:44 am
Aet Lindling says...

Um... you may want to provide a link to a webpage with the poem, and only quote certain parts you like, and discuss such parts. Because as it is, this is pretty much plagiarism, which is HORRIBLY HORRIBLY FORBIDDEN AND TABOO.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 am
[deleted1] says...

I agree with Aet. This is a type of plagerism. Please do not post other people's work on here without permission of the company.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:09 am
bethanyoverload says...

yes,you two are so vwery right. im sorry, and i have changed to the url to the site and added my favorite part. thank you for the help!
"Poetry is like the sun, as it is writen down it only becomes more beautiful",as said by shooting-star

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 am
Aet Lindling says...

It's cool, don't worry 'bout it. By the way, I think you mean "hear the heart", not "tear the hear".
dun worry
it's all gun be k

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman