3%

Total votes : 72

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:39 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Who participated in RevMo this year? Did you guys have a good time? What was your favorite part? Did you meet your personal goals? Tell me all about it! :D

And if you participated, thank you so much!!! You guys kicked butt this month and you did so good!! <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:41 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

I honestly loved everything! The reviewing was very, very fun, and the colored names made me smile so much because they were everywhere! The violet was a very pretty color :D I got my next review star which I thought would be super far away for me, and the challenges were a really good motivator too.

This was a lot of fun!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:53 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Username Colors. Are Incredibly Motivating.

What a great finish for RevMo with the clearing of the Green Room at the very last moment of Review Day - we were so close to the site-wide goal too - within like 100? Fabulous job everyone who participated!

I unfortunately did not meet one of my personal RevMo goals of catching up with @LadyBird - although I did get to blabber about my obsession for the color dark cyan for a week (well really the whole month) so I can't complain too much! It was a ton of fun and a sincere thanks to everyone who encouraged reviewers throughout the month y'all are great! And a huge huge congrats to those who met their own personal goals! <3
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:03 pm
View Likes
Clarity says...

Loved seeing the Green Room get all shiney and new again :)
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:48 pm
View Likes
Snazzy says...

I always like RevMo because it’s an awesome way for you to get back into reviewing when you haven’t in months. *cough cough* me *cough* I wrote a total of 10 reviews in the month of September, which although isn’t a lot for a month, it’s 9 more reviews than what I wrote in the month of August! It’s really great to be reviewing and actually liking it again. :)
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind