Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:53 pm
Ofour says...

lol, right back at me.
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Hehehe...so desu! :mrgreen: Four days left.
ohmeohmy

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
View Likes
Cpt. Smurf says...

If the fact that monkeys are related to humans is such a big reason that monkeys should be the next mascot, than why not just put a human? If you want something related to a human, shurely a human itself is the closest relation you could find.

Also, the fact that dragons don't exist is the very reason they should be used. They represent imagination. Monkeys are real. No imagination necessary. Therefore, it is abvious that people only vote monkey because they are lazy. They cannot be bothered to use their imagination.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Esmé says...

Imagination. This whole site is not just Fantasy. The mascot should represent more that just that section of the site, in my opinion.

And, excuze me, I do consider myself lazy, but not all people who voted monkey are lazy. You just called the 75 people who voted on monkey lazy.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:58 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Ok, I apologise. Don't know why I'm bothering with the argument still anyway. It's not as if it's gonna make much difference. Oh well, we shall just have to accept the winner.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:02 pm
rodent says...

stop this madness now , chimpanzeez are cool , dragons are way cooler , but then there's somthing completely different , ladies and gentlmen i have a suggestion , let us make the rodents king , let us be different and brave and divine in a world ruled by monkeys and dragons - the rat is what me suggests , it represents filth and prosperity , it represents stamina and strength and utter disrigard for hygene-it represents glory and diffrence and strength and co-oporation - please , for mankind and humanity , let us unite under a single golden banner . This is no longer about a mascot , this is about me , its about you and every other human that has a beating heart and a pulsing brain , this is for - this is for everything , our universe sits on the teetering brink , the rat , is what i roar , THE RAT ,be my thoughts - THE RAT !!!
whats brown , has a head and a tail but no limbs (or organs ) - answer in numbers a=1 b=2 ect-

10 . 5.14.14.25 if you give a poo

280 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:33 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Now, now, Kyo is so cool! Vote cat! J/k :mrgreen: I VOTED HATORI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :mrgreen:
ohmeohmy

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:43 am
nickelodeon says...

Dragons are beastly.
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:05 am
gyrfalcon says...

I acknowledge the arguments for monkeys, and they are good ones. But I'm a fantasy girl all the way, so I gotta vote dragon, as long as it's a good one.

Question: if a monkey wins, what kind? same for dragon. I mean, what will it look like?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

280 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:06 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

A seahorse. :can't help laughing:
ohmeohmy

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:13 am
Snoink says...

KazSmurf wrote:If the fact that monkeys are related to humans is such a big reason that monkeys should be the next mascot, than why not just put a human? If you want something related to a human, shurely a human itself is the closest relation you could find.

I think I hinted to Nate that perhaps Pat Buchanan should be our mascot, but nope! I don't think he bit in to that idea. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 am
EstelPax says...

Dragons rock the world and isn't there a 1 bestseller with a dragon.
Hope for Peace

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 am
View Likes
SPEW says...

Huckleberry Finn doesn't have a dragon in it does it?

I don't think so.

Then again, it might not have had a monkey in it either.
We don't exist.

280 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:38 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I think she's referring to Inheritance.
ohmeohmy

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman