Heck no! I should, but I don't. There no excuse. Also on a side note 'writing in your head' doesn't count. And if you have time to check your facebook, up date it and then check out the YWS, you have time to write.
"Every writer I know has trouble writing." - Joseph Heller
~ A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need advice.~ - Bill Cosby
You should add an "I try to." option, because I most definitely try to but sometimes I'm able to get the words on paper and at other times...well, they run away.
“Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here.” -- Spock from Star Trek
"There's power in stories. That's all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine."-- Varric Tethras from Dragon Age II
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart