Do You Get It?

53 posts1, 2, 3, 4

Do You Get It?

  • Yes 29%
  • No 33%
  • Pat Buchanan 38%

Total votes: 455

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 152
I get it!
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60568
Reviews 537
Your polls irk me, Nate. :P:

And I never get anything.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
Same here.
But they are still kind of amusing :smt081 :smt081
Last edited by deleted_5 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate television. I hate it as much as I hate peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts. I also hate being on television, I hate it as much as people hate chocolate. But they always want chocolate.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1203
Reviews 228
Pat.

*Cat
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3214
Reviews 137
I didst not get thine poll. Thus.

"No".

-Holly
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 803
Reviews 107
I get it!! :D Not sure what I get though! :lol:
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1212
Reviews 47
I get it! :idea:
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
I had it.
How am I not myself?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2209
Reviews 106
I don't know....therefore....no, I don't get whatever it is you're talking bout Nate.....as usual....
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 34
Of course I get it. *eye twitches*
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
these questions that i got are getting random




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
I get it... I think. I get many things :wink:
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 608
Reviews 29
Um...what am I supposed to get?? So for the part about me not-getting, I just put Pat! :D
"What you learn for yourself, you will know forever."
- Eugenides, A Conspiracy of Kings



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites