I'll be blunt, I could care less if a 25 cent pencil was an official LotR movie one. I could just as easy go out and buy a 25 cent pencil at my own convenience, and engrave the 4 letters: LOTR on it and call it official. Meaning the basic notebooks, pencils, t-shirts etc. are unapealing to me, but if other things came up perhaps, things of which I wont spend my time right now thinking of, I might. And when you say dollars and euros, does that include canadian dollars? Becuase I'm from Ontario....
...You kids do realize this thread is three years old and there already is a YWS store?
Please, before posting, check the date on the thread. It's clearly labelled in at least three different places.
Teague
x
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs