z

Young Writers Society

The World of Supernatural ( Started, still Accepting)

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:26 am
NicoleBri says...

Spoiler! :
My first storybook. Hope for the best.

Spoiler! :
Plot: The year 2030, there has been a electromagnetic storm which tore apart the whole universe and infected everyone if you didn't die before the infection took place. You have been infected with one supernatural ability of your choice (ONLY one). Also throughout the changes there has become a war between the good and bad, who will take over? Your choice. I would suggest you form allies with other people the same as you (Good or bad) because that is probably the only way you'll survive.

Spoiler! :
If you form your own allies with others in your Good or Bad selections then you must come up with a name of your team and a captain.

Rules: The normal SB rules apply.

Character profile:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
History:
Good or Bad (reasoning of your choice):
Other:
Up for love:

Character Slots:
Bad Leader: Aquestioning
Good Leader: Pandabear7
Bad person 1 (you get to choose a power of your choice):onedarkhorizon
Good person 1 (you get to choose a power of your choice):crazycraz
Bad person 2 (you get to choose a power of your choice): Dakushau
Good person 2 (you get to choose a power of your choice): Nike
Healer (good):
Teleporter (good):pandabear7
Teleporter (bad):
Mind reader (bad): Keipie
Shapeshifter (good):
Shapeshifter (bad): Noelle
Army General (bad):
Army General (Good):
Last edited by NicoleBri on Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 am
NicoleBri says...

Name: Derek Smith

Age (14-81): 21

Appearance: He has brownish red hair with brown eyes. His mustache and beard are both brown, with a reddish tent to it. Sort of Irish if I might say. His height is about 5'9.

Personality: Derek loved meeting new people, that is also why he founded some people to join him in his journey to defeat the bad guys. He is easy to get a long with until you make him mad then you might just want to back away. Also, he knows how to make light of a big situation just to get people to calm down.

Power: He is the only one besides the leader of the bad guys who have all the powers you could ever think of (invisiblity, teleportation, mover, mind reader, etc.)

History: After the storm, derek forgot all his memory of the past. He has no clue how he used to be and was still trying to figure out bits and pieces of it. His decision to form a group of Good people, was based on when he found out some unknown chaos had happened and people were out to get him. Right now, he still doesn't know the exact reason of why people are trying to kill him.

Good or Bad (reasoning of your choice): Good.

Other: He is the Leader of the Good people trying to fight through and beat the bad guys.

Up for love: Yes.
Last edited by NicoleBri on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Ayn Rand

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'll reserve the leader of the bad side.

I suggest you put up a list of how many characters you want in this SB.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

I'm interested! Save me a spot on the bad side please?
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:08 pm
NicoleBri says...

Noelle wrote:I'm interested! Save me a spot on the bad side please?

You have character spots you can choose from, I hope this is not confusing lol, but you get to choose which character you want. Let me know.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:22 pm
NicoleBri says...

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=97718

The DT :)

- Ayn Rand

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

pandabear7 wrote:
Noelle wrote:I'm interested! Save me a spot on the bad side please?

You have character spots you can choose from, I hope this is not confusing lol, but you get to choose which character you want. Let me know.

Just saw the character slots! I want to be a shapeshifter for the bad side. I'll put up a profile real soon.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 pm
View Likes
onedarkhorizon says...

Can I reserve Bad Person 1. please? :)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm
View Likes
KeiPie says...

This sounds interesting! I'll be the mind reader. Also, can I act two characters? I'll start with one.

Name: Dania (Dani) Odorian
Age (14-81): 15
Appearance: Dania has haunting grey eyes and dark brown hair that is chopped off at different lengths. She is petite with light skin. Her hair is usually left down except in battles and on special occasions when she braids it down her back. She has a dainty figure but is very quick and agile. Her face is hardened by struggle and many mistake her for older than her age, but because of her size, she looks like a child from afar. Her thin structure tricks people into thinking she is weak, but hard work and discipline have toughened her turned her into a warrior, even at such a young age.
Personality: Dania has an amazing imagination. Her history has caused her to try to imagine her way out of things. She’s a born leader and always has colossal ideas she wishes to put into action. Although she is hard to get along with and tends to scare away most people with her harshness, once befriended, she will be loyal until the end. Dani’s weakness is her compassion, she fights it all the time telling herself it’s not warrior-like, but her heart tells her otherwise.
Power: Mind Reading
History: Dania’s father, a drunkard lowlife, fell into deep debt after a failed treasure-seeking escapade. At the age of four, Dani was given as payment to one the men that her father owed. She was forced to work as a servant to the family, making their meals, washing their clothes, and entertaining their brat son. The wife would beat Dani if she took too long, or sometimes for no reason at all. Dani bore her mistreatment in quiet until one day, when she was nine, she ran away. Anger at her parents and at her slave-masters made her wish she could somehow avenge her childhood. When the explosion happened, she was strong enough to survive and only too thrilled to find that she could read people's minds. She kept her skill hidden but joined a 'bad' group in hopes she could use her power to hurt other people the same way she was hurt as a child.
Good or Bad (reasoning of your choice): Bad. reasons above.
Other:
“The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”
― Mark Twain

“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.”
― Ray Bradbury

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm
NicoleBri says...

Sure you can have as many as you want, just tell me what it is you want to be.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:12 pm
NicoleBri says...

Name: Kirah Spiran

Age (14-81): 16

Appearance: Kirah has really crystal blue eyes, she is really skinny and short. 4'9 to be exact. She has the body of a model and her lips always stay a dark red like she has makeup on.

Personality: She is very easy going and happy. Nothing could really ever hurt her like make her sad. She has a short temper but if you screw with her you might want to be scared, she will flip out on you and you might end up in the hospital. Other than that she likes having people around.

Power:Teleporter

History: Before the storm had hit, Kirah lived a great life with her grandmother. She wasn't spoiled but somehow always got her way. When the storm hit and she developed this ability she decided to use it for good because being a "good girl" is all she ever knew.

Good or Bad (reasoning of your choice):Good

Other: She loves the color red and will do anything for the people she loves.

Up for love: sure.
Last edited by NicoleBri on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Ayn Rand

Random avatar

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
View Likes
onedarkhorizon says...

Gwendolyn ‘Gwen’ Adelaide

Appearance

Gwen is a naturally beautiful girl with blonde hair that stops just below her chest, she has meadow green eyes and high cheekbones. She has a slender physique and she has a fair amount of muscle mass; however this isn’t very visible. Gwen likes to look professional at all times and favours short sleeved blazers and long trousers.

Personality
Gwen is a very confident woman and her confidence has grown ever since receiving her power. She doesn’t trust very easily but when she does, she trusts the person completely. Gwen is also very hard-headed and will often become aggressive and very blunt when she feels threatened; she isn’t one to show weakness or fear. However Gwen has neglected all of her emotions and can easily kill/attack an enemy.

Power
Gwen gained the power of Empathy when she was infected which at first she thought was useless; however after experimenting with it, Gwen discovered that she could make somebody feel almost anything.

A brief list of what Gwen can currently do:
Spoiler! :
~Overwhelming Love
~Overwhelming Grief
~Overwhelming Sadness
~Overwhelming Rage
~Overwhelming Hate
~Alter the emotional bonds between two people
~Heal emotional wounds
~Take physical pain away but at the downside of experiencing it herself

History
Gwen grew up in a very privileged background but always detested it, feeling that she could do more than just sit on her backside. However this led to her becoming very bored with her lifestyle and so she set out to find a job; eventually she became the assistant to a much respected lawyer. Gwen felt that she was finally doing something worthwhile until her boss was murdered by a thug that he failed to prosecute; this happened only a few weeks after their relationship began – therefore when Gwen gained her power, she shut off her emotions.

Good or Bad?
Gwen has chosen to side with the ‘bad’ group because the thought of saving people makes her nauseous, especially when it gets in her way. Therefore Gwen has taken an allegiance to no-one but uses the other bad ‘supers’ to her advantage.

Up for Love?
Gwen doesn’t know this but she would thrive in a healthy relationship, in fact she needs to express herself in a variety of ways; love being the most effective. This is because she has so many emotions and feelings that it is slowly killing her, since an Empath is meant to express themselves.

Random avatar

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm
View Likes
onedarkhorizon says...

Hehe, you've put me on there twice. ^^,
As bad person 1 and 2.
I just wanted 1. <3

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 pm
View Likes
littleauthor says...

Name: Malcolm Austin

Appearance: Honey color hair and dark green eyes with tiny blue flecks in them. Malcolm is an average height and has a toned body. His sharp jaw and a small scar that runs down his cheek and across his neck make him look bad, but he's really not.

Personality: Very laid back and not very asking. Malcolm is super athletic but tends to stay out of fights. He doesn't really believe in war, which is weird for a 16 year old guy. He will fight if it's for something important or that will benefit someone.

Power: Shapeshifting

History: Malcolm lived in a small orphanage in the heart of new York city. When he was 14 it had a horrible fire causing Malcolm to get the horrible scar down his face. He found a small apartment where he found he could Shapeshift after the plague hit.

Good or Bad: good

Other: Malcolm doesn't really know what's going on and doesn't really want to get involved. But here he is, stuck in the middle of it. (see what I did there :3)
It's better to be WEIRD than boring

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 am
Craz says...

I'd like to reserve a good person spot :P
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

The sun can square up and fight me. Apollo is just another bi disaster, and I could take him.
— AlmostImmortal