z

Young Writers Society

Escaping from Azkaban~Open for all!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:52 pm
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Welcome to Azkaban! This is head guard speaking. I hope you enjoy your stay, your rooms are up on the fiftieth floor, corridor B. Although, I wouldn't call them rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the new shipping of convicts, and you guys hate it in Azkaban. You have all commited unmentionable crimes in the wizarding world. But you have a plan, and is it good enough to make the impossible, possible?
Plot:
Spoiler! :
On a bright and sunny Satuday morning, a ship arrived in Azkaban containing a whole new group of convicts. These guys are rough, tough and outright mean, but they have a plan to escape. But is it going to work? Can the impossible become possible?
Yesno.
That is the surprise.

Roles:
Spoiler! :
Main character:
Main Characters sidekick:
Taggers (These guys go along with the plan, they want to escape, and think it will work. Main Charcters Posse. 5 Available):
Unjusts (These guys are the schoolyard bullies, they don't want to go on the crazy escape plan because they think it won't work. 5 Available):
Unjust leader (We all no one, the ring leader of all things bad):
Head Guard (TAKEN): JustToby
Other Guards:
Other Prisoners:

Form:
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
Name:
Traits:
Abilities:
Up for love:
Notes:

Rules (PLEASE READ):
Spoiler! :
1. Keep it family friendly.
2. No Magic! You don't have your wands.
3. No God Modding.
4. Other YWS rules apply.
5. HAVE FUN WITH IT!

I think that covers just about everything! Once I get around to it, I will post my profile. If you have any queries, ask here~
Thanks,
~Tobestar~
Last edited by SirTobes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:43 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Can I be the main characters side kick? female please?
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:35 pm
View Likes
zohali93 says...

i wanna be the main female charecter with unique powers
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm
View Likes
Starrywolf says...

I'll take a tagger and an unjust, please. :)

14 Reviews

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Starrywolf-Sure
Zohali-Yes, but no powers. That is like magic. You can be female.
ForsakenAngel-Yes, but I wanted te sidekcik to be a guy, the main charcater is female, so yeah.

And post your profiles.

Previously Just Toby

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 am
View Likes
Nargles says...

unjust leader please!!!
Don't let the Nargles bite.
And don't let a dementor kiss you good night.

It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles- Luna

191 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 am
View Likes
Nargles says...

Name: Linchin (Link for short) pronounced- lin-k-in
Apperance: He is tall, broad shoulders and very muscular. He has brown hair that goes to his shoulders and is a mess. He has dark green eyes and a sly grin.
History: He was put in azkaban four years ago at the age of 18 for using avarda kedarva on a group of muggles who had tormented his sister because they considered her weird. Himself and his sister grew up with a mum suffering from depression due to the death of his father in the first wizarding war. Had to look after his sister basically by himself. He has given up hope of returning to his family and is ashamed of them due to the fact that his father was murdered to protect the world form the cruelty of Lord Voldermort who was killing muggles but Link killed muggles. He doesn't want to ascape azkaban because it is the only place he can feel safe.
Traits: He had a good heart and was very protective of his family but after years in azkaban has turned a bit insane and mad!!!!
Abilities: He is a very skilled magician and got top grades in his Newts. He is strong and smart.
Up for love: No because he was in love with girl in school.
Notes: He is a bit insane and can turn really quickly but others look up to him because of his looks and intelligence, has the power to trick people in to doing what he wants them to do! will resort to violence very easily.
Last edited by Nargles on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

14 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 am
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Thanks Nargles, although can you please fix up your post because your character is a bad guy and his profile comes across as a good person. Also, can you please mention how to pronounce his name and fix up the grammar and spelling, it is a bit messed up.
Can you other guys please post your profiles as well!
Thanks you,
Toby.

Previously Just Toby

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm
View Likes
manisha says...

the unjust leader please!

Name: Theodar Nalais (popularly known as Theodar the Unyielding)
Apperance: Has a nasty scar over his eyebrow which he earned it in a fight against a group of goblins when he tried to loot Gringotts. Has startling eyes, one is a deep blue and the other night black giving his eyes a hypnotyzing effect. Wears a Silver Bracelet which belonged to his family. Short cropped hair and he likes it that way. height- 5.9 feet. Could be handsome in a dark way if he washed.
History: His mother was a witch and his father a muggle. Learnt a lot from his father and loathed his mother for she always got her ways around the house using magic unnecessaryly on him. He killed his mother at the age of 18 when she tried to curse his father. He got away from the attority and went into hiding. He never went to hogwarts inspite of being a wizard. His mother had got him a wand and taught him a lot about magic but his wand was always locked away. Now free from his mother he got into bad ways to fend for himself. Was sent to Azkaban for killing four witches in a store in Diagon Alley .
Traits: crude at heart, aggressive in debates.
Abilities:excellent in transfiguration, learnt the art of portion making from his mother and is good at it. Knows how to wield a axe which he learnt from his father.

Up for love: never really loved anyone, maybe he felt something for a girl who used to live across the street. Decided that his mate would be the one who could match up with him.
Notes: NEVER get into a talk fight with him. he hits more than speaks.
as he says -
Theodar's axe does more talking than he does
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 pm
View Likes
zohali93 says...

name: zora.
gengder:girl
appearance: brown hair.green eyes uuhh.....do i have to write down my appearance?

history: i'm muggle born and didn't know anything about magic until i got mixed up with these weird people who taught me magic but everyime i cast the spell they teach me i get this bad vibe. my magic is out if control.i never learnt how to control it. sometimes i black out when i cast a spell.once that happened when i woke up i was told i murdered someone and was sent to azkaban. i couldn't beleive that i actually murdered someone. i pleaded innocent but then they said that black magic was what killed the person.and guess what i only know black magic!
i don't know what happened but something weird happened that night
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry, I can't do this. I'm kinda glad I had stuff come up before it started rather than in the middle of it. I'm real sorry and I wish I could do this, but I have stuff that needs to be taken care of and a few other SBs I need to keep up with.

-Angel
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm
View Likes
Starrywolf says...

Name: Calder Ross (Goes by Cal)
Apperance: Tall and thin, with a short mess of black hair, and very pale skin. His eyes are blue, but appear green in dim lighting.
History: He grew up a normal wizard, until, shortly after graduating from Hogwarts, he killed several of the wizards that were his classmates. He'd always claimed that it was self defense, but wasn't believed.
Traits: He gets irritated quickly, but tends to be in control. In general, though, he tries to lighten up any bad mood. He's always the first to volunteer when it comes to putting himself in danger, not really caring about his own life.
Abilities: He's pretty clever, and always thinks outside the box.
Up for love: Oh yes.
Notes: He's a tagger.

Name: Sebastian Cade
Apperance: H's average height and weight, with blue eyes and short blond hair. Very average looking.
History: He was born to muggles, but after he got to Hogwarts, he was fairly normal. At least, he was normal until a few students disappeared. After it was proven that he's killed them in a fit of rage, he was arrested (having graduated by then.)
Traits: He always seems to be mad about something, and is about as pessimistic as a person can get.
Abilities: He's unusually logical when it comes to coverups and the like.
Up for love: Yeah, not that it would end well.
Notes: He's an unjust.

191 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am
View Likes
Nargles says...

Hey toby, sorry that my perosn came across as a bit nice. He was nice at one point and still is to a certain point but he is also very demanding and agressive. He also ahs power over others so he can make people do what he wants. I believe that everybody has a good a heart it is jsut some people choose not to show it. He isnt completly bad but doesnt want to get out of azkaban because he is scared of what his mum will think of him.
Manisha- i already put down for the unjust leader but you can be my sidekick.

14 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:06 am
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Yes Nargles, I understand. But this sin't real. Do you think Voldemort has a warm heart? No.
Please change it.Zora, yes you do have to write your appearnace, and I need more then that.

Previously Just Toby

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:01 am
View Likes
manisha says...

sure Nargles!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx