31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:21 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

"You know, the news says there's this town where everyone is dying."
-
"That's obviously a lie. Right?"

The news rumored of a town: The town that you live in. You've noticed that quite a few people have left here because of a story. The story of a murderer coming to your town! but those have to be fake... right?

This is a SB based off the game Mafia or Werewolf with some.. new roles. Which we should get into.

GOOD ROLES

Gossip
The town Gossip loves to well, gossip. They'll be able to get notes from someone each night as part of their snooping.
~
Town Hero
The local homegrown Hero! They've been on their fair share of adventures, and has been well versed in protection. Each night, they can go to someone's house to protect them.
~
Locksmith
Ever the weary, the town Locksmith will lock someone's house each night saying that they need to "Replace it." In reality, they're concerned for you.
~
Hunter
The Hunter loves to well... hunt. Since they've been a little on edge with all the "murder" stuff, they can choose each night to trap their house with a beartrap or two. That way, they know who's been coming in.
~
Matchmaker
Ever the lovely, the Matchmaker will pair their favorites. There's something absolute with their word, and if one of their lovebirds were to ever... die, the other would too.
~
Diviner
Magic, curses, tarot cards. The Diviner can use their magic powers to ask their ancestors, or so they claim, to see whether or not someone's good or bad or even neutral.
~
Executioner
The local law enforcer, the Executioner. They have the power to put someone on trial if someone were to die. If enough people vote yes, well... ka-shink!
~
Politician
Such influence! Such power! The local Politician is ever the influencial, and gets two votes in every execution. Maybe if they got killed... the murderers would have an even easier- Nevermind.
~
Celebrity
The Celebrity is quite popular, and only lives in this town because it has low taxes. Their house is only open every other night for parties, and they have their own personal bodyguard. Honestly, there's been a few rumours circulating that they've been paying people to do their bidding.
~
Bodyguard
I mean, do I even have to talk about them? Their sole purpose is to guard their Celebrity. I mean, without the Bodyguard, the Celebrity is pretty... alone.
~
Photographer
Each night, the Photographer takes a photo of people's work stations... If they can decipher who it belongs to they might have an advantage.
~
Detective
This detective has had some loose ties for a while, and gets a few... vauge hints each time they go snooping.

EVIL ROLES

Murderer
A mysterious Murderer, who's been rampaging the town. Will they be able to be undetected?
~
Assasin
The local Assasin for hire. You know, it's been rumoured that a few people in the town have been hiring them.
~
Puppeteer
The local voodoo artist. They've been planting little dolls that can apparently spy on people. Pretty creepy if you ask me.
~
Blackmailer
Like the Gossip, the Blackmailer has been growing dirt on everyone... and that means they can get some things with enough snooping. Nobody's safe.
~
Kidnapper
Some say they're lonely. Others say they're just plain creepy. Regardless, each night they hold someone in their house for a little comapny.

MEDIUM ROLES

Amnesiac
The Amnesiac got hit by a car a few weeks ago. Not to worry though, they're rumoured to get better in about 5 days. Maybe then they'll remember who they are. And... Somehow, all the notes are incoherent.

Character Template:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

notes:
roles are randomized XP pls keep them to yourself
your character might die!!
more rules/notes to come later

CAST:
@Rose as...
@Spearmint as...
@JazzElectrobass as...
@APoltergeist as...
@Ley as...
@FluorescentAnt as...
@AilahEvelynMae as...
@Ari11 as...
@Shady as...
@keystrings as...
@Plume as...
THIS RP STARTS IN THE SUMMER!!! SUMMER BREAK RP!!!

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken