z

Young Writers Society

^ Spells University ^

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:16 pm
greelephantea says...

''okay! im finished'' *Luka said with a smile.* He turns around to see Naomi with a sad look on her face* "hey.. Naomi..? whats up? you okay? *he sets the plates down in front of them and looks over to Naomi waiting for a response*

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:20 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Nothing much. My boyfriend- the one that you pushed earlier today...he just..I don't know. He doesn't make me happy. He just invited me over- to say sorry and kiss me and act like everything was okay again. I just don't know how to end it with him. I do love him, though-" She said, blurting out the words as quickly as she could. She hadn't expected to tell him all of that, and cut off her words early. She saw the slight sadness in his eyes, and looked away. Taking a bite out of her chicken, she avoided his soft, warm gaze.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:30 pm
greelephantea says...

sorry to say this but, your boyfriend is a manipulative b**ch. No man should treat you like that, you deserve better. If he ever touches you again and expects you to forgive him, i will not let you. Forgive him this one time but if he ever does this sh!t again, hes dealing with me. *looking up at her to see if what he said was okay*

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:35 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

She let out a small giggle, his attitude cheering her up. Naomi gave him a thankful glance, and felt her cheeks heating up. *Thoughts: "Wait...am I falling in...love? With Luka?"*
Luka noticed her red cheeks and glanced away, with a slight grin.
Naomi ignored it, and ate her food, glancing up at him every few seconds.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:44 pm
greelephantea says...

*Thinking: "Does she like me? No.. she cant like me.. but she blushed! maybe.. but we just met like 2 hours ago.. this is a little soon. Of course she wouldn't like me!" *he thinks as he eats small bites of food*

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:49 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Naomi glances over at him one more time, but senses his awkwardness with her blushing. Just a bit disappointed, she takes the last bite of her biscuit and cleans up her food. She washes her dishes, and puts them away.
"Uh- Luka? When you're done eating, wanna come brush your teeth with me? Because I'll be going to bed afterwards...I have math exams tomorrow." Naomi asked.

Random avatar

Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:32 am
greelephantea says...

Oh.. yeah! of course! *cleaning dishes and putting them up* sorry, i zoned out. *walks to Naomi, and gestures to the bathroom*

Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:36 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

She follows him to the sink, and takes her pink toothbrush and minty toothpaste out of the front of her bag. He does the same, and they both brush their teeth in front of the mirror.
"Quick question, no reason at all. Do you have a girlfriend? This is just for curiosity." Naomi says while scrubbing her tongue.

Random avatar

Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:43 am
greelephantea says...

*brushing teeth still, and talking half open* well, not anymore.. but! used to have one. her name was Lisa, but were friends now.

Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:45 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Oh." Was all she replied before washing her tooth brush off, and leaving the bathroom. Naomi crawled onto the bed, and pulled the blankets over her. Turning off her lamps, she closed her eyes and slept.

Random avatar

Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:21 pm
greelephantea says...

*the short demon finished brushing his teeth, and checked on Noami, to see her fast asleep* "Naomi?" *he said just to make sure, and we made his way out the door for his nightly walk. while he was walking outside he bumped into Bian and Willison, and Bain seemed to still be angered from earlier*

What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice