z

Young Writers Society

^ Spells University ^

Reviews: 0

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:19 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

In a massively large dark room, a small scrunched-face woman sits at a black designed desk.
"Yeeeeeaahhh-ss?" She says, stretching out the letters as soon as Naomi peacefully strutted forwards.
"I'm here to get a room." Naomi muttered, looking away from the ugly orc.
"Mmmmhmmm....Yeeeha. You can go thaaaaahhtt way...Room fouurrrrr-ohhh-fourrrr." The ugly woman said loudly, pointing down hallway 34. She also hands Naomi an ugly golden key forcefully.

Naomi rolled her eyes, and walked down to hallway 34, noticing that room 404 was the first door.
"Oh well-" She says, and takes the key out of her pocket. She opens the door, and sees a short brown-haired demon sitting on his bed watching a movie on the large-screen TV.
Naomi glances at him, and scrunches her brow.
"Why are you so...short?"

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:20 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

In a massively large dark room, a small scrunched-face woman sits at a black designed desk.
"Yeeeeeaahhh-ss?" She says, stretching out the letters as soon as Naomi peacefully strutted forwards.
"I'm here to get a room." Naomi muttered, looking away from the ugly orc.
"Mmmmhmmm....Yeeeha. You can go thaaaaahhtt way...Room fouurrrrr-ohhh-fourrrr." The ugly woman said loudly, pointing down hallway 34. She also hands Naomi an ugly golden key forcefully.

Naomi rolled her eyes, and walked down to hallway 34, noticing that room 404 was the first door.
"Oh well-" She says, and takes the key out of her pocket. She opens the door, and sees a short brown-haired demon sitting on his bed watching a movie on the large-screen TV.
Naomi glances at him, and scrunches her brow.
"Why are you so...short?"

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:26 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

He opened his mouth to reply, but she felt someone forcefully grab her wrist from behind.
"Hey- oh. Bian!" She said, faking a large grin.
"What are you doing talking to....him?" Bian hissed, looking over her side at the small demon.

"He's my roommate...and if you would, PLEASE leave me be!" Naomi whined, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You do NOT tell me what to do, Naomi." He ordered, and his hands tightened more painfully on her wrist.

Bian suddenly tumbled backwards, and fell to the floor. Naomi looked over, and saw the same short demon standing there, teeth gritted.
"Don't be like that." He said, then retreated back to the dorm. Naomi gave Bian an apologetic look, and followed the demon into their dorm.

"What's your name, huh?" She asked him.

Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:51 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

(SWITCHING SETTINGS TO NAOMI'S BF UNTIL LUKA RESPONDS...)
"Such a *B word!*. Why can't she just listen to what I have to say? I'm the male...I'm in charge! Right Willison?" Bian says as he walks down hallway 23 with his best friend. Willison shrugged, and looked over to see the frown on Bian's face.
"Yeah- *B word!*. That's what she is. I get it. Well uh- if you hate her so much, why don't you break up with her already?" He murmured, putting his hands into his pockets.
"I'm using her for popularity, don't you see? Back at Spells High school, she was WORSHIPED by the hottest girls...maybe I can cheat on Naomi with someone a 'lil hotter if she doesn't notice.." Bian laughed, hitting Will's shoulder.
"Like...Sophy? Sophy Elm?" Willison suggested.
"We'll see...." Bian says, stroking his chin.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:30 am
greelephantea says...

"Anyways, my name is Luka, this is our room. may i show you around?" Gesturing to the room

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:35 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Uh...sure. My name is Naomi- if you didn't know already." She responded, stifling a yawn. She saw Luka looking back at her with a blank expression, then slightly shrug.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 am
greelephantea says...

''right this way m'lady, the top is mine the bottom is yours.'' (pointing to the bunk beds) ''onto the kitchen, i will cook most nights so no need to worry about food.'' ''Lastly the bathroom, you might want to wash up before dinner."

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:45 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Hm. Cool." She murmured dryly, walking into the clean, dark bathroom and washed her warm hands. Before walking out, she wiped away a small smear of lipstick on her cheek.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Then she undresses, and takes a shower. Afterwards, she wraps up in a towel, and walks out of the bathroom in just her towel. Naomi watched Luka cook in the kitchen, admiring his sense of calmness to her dryness and attitude. She had never been good with strangers, but something about him made her want to be even more dry and rude. Nothing bad- it was just her ways. Naomi came up beside him, and gripped his shoulder.
"So, cutie- what are you making?" She says, narrowing her eyes and grinning.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:55 am
greelephantea says...

(prepping dinner) Thinking, *Hmm. This place is wayyyy, tooo light. It could use a little make-over. Im thinking all black" (turns around at Naomi's sudden appearance, and a little flustered at her comment) "H- hey um i making, chicken strips with a side of biscuits, and gravy.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:05 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Auhhhh!" She moans, smiling at him.
"How'd you know? That's my faaaaavorite!" Naomi says, stretching out the word. Luka awkwardly returned her smile, but quickly looked away.

Random avatar

Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:38 am
greelephantea says...

(looking away because shes half naked) um. i just cooked one of my favorites. go sit down, it'll be done soon.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:56 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Naomi walks away, but the towel begins to slip down her back. It falls to the floor, and she quickly picked it up and covered her body. Rushing away to the bathroom where her suitcase was, she had quick thoughts. *Thoughts: Was I fast enough for Luka not to say?* Yeah, definitely, she finally decided. Naomi was really quick to pick up the towel, and not even she could see herself. *Thoughts: Oh well.* She slipped on a large green T-shirt, blue underwear, and soft black shorts. Naomi brushed back her hair into a loose ponytail, then headed out of the bathroom.
"Ready to eat." She murmured, yawning.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:11 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

She sat at the table, enjoying the warm house and the coziness of it. Before she rested her head down on her hands, a buzz came from her pocket. *Thought: A text!* Naomi pulled the small phone out of her pocket and checked it. "Bian." She whispered, with great disappointment. It said: ' ' Hey Naomi. I'm really not happy with you right now. Would you drop by for dinner to we could....talk? (Winky face) ' '. She replied: ' ' Can't, my roommate made us dinner. But uh- I'll come to your dorm after our date tomorrow night. ' '

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage