z

Young Writers Society

Wolf Pack RP

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat May 07, 2016 12:37 am
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain chuckled, shaking her head. She looked at Zeta, lowering her ears. "Look, I never asked for him to be my mate. Nor was I trying to send any false emotions. I'm just a flirt, so get off my rear end."

She looked back to Koto and sighing. In a submissive tone, she gave a small bow. "I'll just be on my way," her voice lowered. Sadness filled her eyes. Once more had she failed to become allies with a pack. She just needed somewhere to stay. Somewhere she could be under the control of a higher powered wolf. Somewhere where she is actually useful.

Demon

Demon nodded, ashamed of what he had done. He made a mistake and he knew it. He wanted kits of his own. He wanted to raise them to be better than he was. He looked at Jay, "It was before you and I even met. I didn't think she'd get pregnant, but she did. I just.. I wanted pups of my own to raise to be better than who I am today. I've made too many mistakes." He looked away.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat May 07, 2016 12:57 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
"Wait Vain!" Koto turned to Zeta, "You might have saved the pack but this she-wolf still deserves a chance to live a normal life." He then turned to Vain, "Vain, would you like to join my pack?"

Jay
"So...you would love all pups? Even weak ones?" She asked, hope filling her voice, "Because weak ones would still deserve a chance at life. They would just need time to grow and become strong." If he agreed then she would bed him to have pups and her dreams would come true. But if not, then this whole talk had been a wast to her. She wasn't sure what he would say.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:00 am
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain looked at Koto, her ears still laid back. She stood tall, "R-Really?"

Demon

Demon looked at her confused, "Jay, why would you even ask about the weak ones? Of course we'd keep them. They can grow to be the stronger of the litter in general." Demon nuzzled her cheek, "I would love every one of them like I love you, Jay. They'd be my kids."

95 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:14 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
"Really." Then he cleared his thought, "But you'll have to learn how to behave around the rest of the pack. You can't just...put spells on every male in my pack."

Jay
"Does this mean that you do want pups?" She smiled happily, beaming that the thought that he wouldn't harm any pup, weather it was strong or weak.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat May 07, 2016 5:23 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

Wait. An outsider? She wasn't sure this was a great idea. Vain was a flirt yes, but there was something about her that Flight didn't like. "Well, Koto is the leader." She thought, "Whatever he says goes."
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:21 pm
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain sat down, curling her tail around her paws. "I promise, sir." She held her head high with good posture. She gave a small bow to her new leader.

Demon

Demon nudged her belly, "Yes, Jay."

75 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:34 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

By now, Terror was asleep. His cuts had stopped bleeding, but from what Thief could tell, Terror would be mighty sore in the morning. Thief sat at the opening their den, keeping watch.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:44 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror murmured things that were unclear during the night. Everything was flying through his mind like a hurricane. He was unsteady and uncomfortable. His skin outlined his physical bone structure. His rubs, skull, arms and hind legs. He hadn't eaten in days because the prey he went after was too fast for his ability.

75 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 3:19 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

Thief became uncomfortable when his friend groaned in his sleep. "I'm going to have to hunt prey for both of us." He thought. Terror usually did the hunting because he was bigger, stronger, and faster. Thief looked back at Terror who now lay still. He would go hunting. He made up his mind. But maybe....his name was Thief after all.

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror awoke suddenly, his ears laid back. A low growl escaped his muzzle. "Thief, I'm sorry I failed once more." He mumbled.

75 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 9:42 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

"You didn't fail. We're scavengers. We might or might not get what we're after. I'm going out to try and find something to eat. I'll bring some stuff back." Thief ruffed up his coat at the thought of food.

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 10:52 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror nodded, "Okay." He curled back up and closed her eyes, resting his head against his paws.

95 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
"Good." He sat back on his haunches and gave a small smik. He didn't tell her that he would be watching her every paw step until he was sure he could trust her.

Jay
Jay nuzzled Demon and felt the pups inside of her, moving and squirming.

75 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 12:31 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

"Koto!" She called, running up, "Two...new wolves in the territory...holding up...in a den on the north side of the grove." Her words were separated by panting. "One is injured." She stopped to catch her breath.

82 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 12:34 am
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain flicked her tail, "I'll help scout, if you'd like."

Demon

Demon smiled at Jay, nuzzling her back.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle