z

Young Writers Society

Publishing books from aliens... Need help!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 pm
steward says...

No idea if this was the right place to ask this question but here it is:
If you publish a book in, let's say, Canada, will they accept it even if you're from another country? (Or in my case, another continent?) Thanks :D :D
"Stay brave." -Steward

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 pm
Rosendorn says...

What do you mean? Are you talking about having published a book in one country and wanting to publish it in another, or wanting to publish a book in a country you don't live in?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

19 Reviews

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 am
steward says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:What do you mean? Are you talking about having published a book in one country and wanting to publish it in another, or wanting to publish a book in a country you don't live in?

It's like, for example: I'm a Chinese person who wrote an English novel, then I go to America to work and then there's the problem: Will they accept my novel even if I'm not an American?
"Stay brave." -Steward

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm
Rosendorn says...

Check out the publishers! It varies publisher to publisher on whether or not they'll accept works from people who aren't citizens of a country. You might have to go to a division of the company in your country.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

19 Reviews

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 am
View Likes
steward says...

Thanks a lot Rosey! :D :D :D
"Stay brave." -Steward

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina