z

Young Writers Society

questions about schizophrenia. As me...

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:55 am
queenofscience says...

I am 22 and I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia for 2 years now. If you have questions about it or would like to just discuss anything about my disorder feel free to ask. Hopefully by talking about it I can inspire people to get help and to make people realize that this is a brain disease and that if you have a mental illness there's nothing weird about you. It's just a chemical imbalance in a problem with your neurotransmitters.

Also, I'd like to portray mental illness correctaly in fiction.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.