Gendercide

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 104
I have to do a 2 minute speech on social issues for English. I picked femicide as my topic, and I need to have at least three sources. The more sources and visual aids, the better.

Where can I find reliable (no Wikipedia) information on gendercide/femicide online?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
http://www.gendercide.org/

http://www.gendercide.org/case_infanticide.html

http://www.guernicamag.com/features/299 ... of_life_1/

http://www.cidh.org/annualrep/2002eng/c ... juarez.htm

Just a bunch of random links I found. I'm not sure if any of this will help you.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 193
You could try Googling gendercide. I don't know if that will help, but if you tried cross-referencing you could get some good information.

...And you've probably done the assignment already...



It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer