z

Young Writers Society

NaNo 2023 - Will the Scales Pierce you in the Shallows?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:29 pm
View Likes
luxeterna says...

november 8-9th

daily word count: 370
~

*update*

guys please don't be disappointed in me @FireEyes is already disappointed enough but NaNo been stressing me out like crazy and I'm not saying I'm giving up but
i'm kinda giving up? like, I cannot see myself hitting the 50k without another mental breakdown and honestly i've been so busy lately than 1.7k a day is nearly iNcONcEIVABLE on my week to week basis.

I AM GOING TO KEEP WRITING!!! just giving myself a little grace, probably not gonna be running too wild anymore and I'll still be writing during November, just my end goal for this novel will be stretched out over a little more of a reasonable amount of time that I'll be able to healthily span out and plan (;_ _) thanks for the support, we'll see how the rest of this month goes <3
True love is the greatest thing in the world
except for a nice mlt
Wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so I wanna know what time it shuts

Can't you tell that I'll write a song about nothing
To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:23 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

Way to listen to yourself and give yourself grace <3
There's nothing wrong with slowing down and intentionally NOT hitting 50k! You've written more than 0, and that means progress :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson