z

Young Writers Society

Ced/As Make-out Scene-MAJOR EDITS.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 pm
FruityBickel says...

Aslan

It was just the four of us, Payne, Dennis, Cedric and I. I was trying not to stare at Ced and subtly flirt at the same time, and doing a pretty epic job of failing both. Finally, when he had looked at me so many times I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, I had to excuse myself outside.
I was surprised to hear footsteps behind me as I walked into the woods. As I entered a small clearing, I felt someone grab my hand. I instinctively jumped, as all my experience with my uncle had taught me to, and whirled around to face...
Cedric.
"Oh." I muttered, relaxing a bit. "Hi."
He smiled at me. "Are you OK? You seemed..I dunno, a little breathless in there."
"I'm fine." I blushed as he continued to smile at me.

Cedric

Without thinking, I reached up and brushed a strand of Aslan's hair out of his eyes with my hand. I was immensely surprised when he didn't stare, but instead blushed furiously. I smiled a bit, thinking to myself about just how cute that rosy-pink blush was.
My hand didn't really pull away, but instead slid downward and I cupped his cheek in my hand. He took a step closer as I leaned in and kissed him softly.

Payne

I shuffled towards the Alcove, already knowing that that was where Aslan was. But I stopped in my tracks, however, when I heard movement just beyond the Alcove's entrance. Carefully, I created a small hole in the bushes' leaves and peeked through.
My breath caught in my throat as my eyes met what appeared to be Aslan and Cedric kissing.

Cedric

Wow...his lips were soft, almost addictive. I began to kiss him more deeply, running a subtle hand up his skinny-jeaned leg when he didn't pull away. He pulled me closer, one of his hands sliding down to my lower back as his tongue invaded my mouth. I smiled, cradling the back of his head in one hand as the other rested on his midriff. He tangled a hand in my hair, his other hand slipping from my lower back to underneath my shirt, where he began to explore my bare torso. I just couldn't help myself-I bit his lip gently as my hand slid into his pants.
He continued to kiss me passionately as though nothing were happening, his hand running over my chest as my hand slipped further and further into his boxers. I smiled to myself. Whether this was just being caught in the moment or not, it was wonderful, and I knew there was no one else I'd rather do it with.

Payne

Shock overcame me once I saw Coley slip his hand into As' pants. What in the hell was he thinking? And there was Aslan, letting him, kissing him back as though he were...no, I didn't want to think about it.
I looked up as Mr.McCoy joined my side and peeked through the bushes himself. He glanced at me.
I shrugged.
Sighing heavily, he walked into the clearing.

Cedric

Aslan moaned slightly, his eyelids fluttering as he trailed kisses down from my neck to my shoulders. I shivered and groped him harder, making him moan even louder. I smiled to myself and kissed him on the lips, biting his lower lip gently as he continued to groan. He undid my pants and slipped his hand into my own boxers, groping me in return. I sighed with content.
I noticed the figure out of the corner of my eye and choked on Aslan's tongue. "Oh God..uh, Aslan.."
Aslan scrambled out from under me as the figure grabbed our collars, barely giving me just enough time to yank my hand out of Aslan's pants and vice versa. My heart hammered as we both stared up into the face of Mr. McCoy, me trying my best to quickly zip up my pants.
"Care to explain just what you two were doing a moment ago on my property?" he boomed at us.
I gulped. "Er..sir...it's not..." my heart caught in my throat, my tongue parched and dry. "We were..somehow we just...we..we kissed.."
"Mhm. And then you went further." Mr. McCoy replied.
I shook my head, bluntly lying. He had seen our hands, and we both knew it.
"Then explain what your hands were doing in each other's pants." Mr. McCoy arched an eyebrow.
Last edited by FruityBickel on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 am
amygabb says...

Hello!

Wow! well that was steamy. I haven't read the original version but I like this one.

My question is: Is Cedric (or whoever the main character is) a guy? Not judging at all - I just couldn't tell.

I would like you to tell us more of the thoughts of the main character/Cedric. What is he feeling? What does Aslan smell like?--I know that's weird but that's one of the things that would go through his head.
Life is not about how you sing in the sun, it is about how you dance in the rain.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Haha. Cedric and As! XD Your gonna have to bring in Iris and Ash and the rest, because if we could make a story out of our RPG this would be awesome.

Say hello to Cedric for me! (;

-POD
Signature Pending

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 pm
FruityBickel says...

Yes, Cedric is a guy..XD
Yeah, I understand..I'll make sure to include those when I do another round of edits when I have the time.

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 pm
Deanie says...

This version is a lot better than the precious. I like Mr. McCoy much better than Ale. I don't know why, but his name sounds more professional.

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm
davantageous says...

Weird in a good way. A bit disturbing the thought of someone walking in on this.
Davantageous

But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red