z

Young Writers Society

thomas sabo

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Right, well. I truly doubt that this is the correct place to post these and so I don't really know why I'm reviewing but I'd like to say that I checked out the jewellery and I actually liked it. Though I am curious as to why you would post it up here when there are other places, perhaps even your profile, where you could place these for others to see.
Otherwise it's very nice and I believe you could certainly find something worthwile from buying Thomas Sabo jewellery. XDD

Write on,
~Writteninstone [Wisp]
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 am
Chosenofair says...

Just wondering why this is here... It is a bit odd. Like half of a conversation.
I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens may cross the road without having thier motives questioned.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 am
WrittenInStone says...

That's because it IS half of a conversation, the apparent other half was seemingly deleted -- or it vanished.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

I am guessing this was a spam post posted by a bot as only spam posts are deleted, which leads to awkward, partial conversations floating in midair like the one above. And so this missing non-post stand as a testament to why we do not generally delete posted works because it leads to confusion due to floating conversations like this.

And floating conversations, being confusing and all floaty, are bad, yes?

Yes. Of course they are. But they still count as reviews. And it would be even worse if one's review count were to suffer because of a spambot, now wouldn't it.

That was rhetorical. Hence the ending in a period. Though if you must feel compelled to answer anyway, the correct answer would be "Yes. Of course they are."

So the moral of the story is: deleting first posts like this is bad which is why the mod team doesn't do it, so don't ask.

Or something.

I'm really just doing this to knock this thing off the Works with 1 Review list.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm
Rydia says...

Ky has the truth of it!

Sorry about the confusion guys but as Kyllorac says, there was most likely a spammer who posted links to their jewelery store by the sound of it (oooh shinies!) Ahem. But anyway, then either they have deleted the post or a moderator did and really it was in the wrong place anyway and the spammer could have at least been considerate enough to post in the lounge.

I guess by definition though that spammers aren't terribly considerate ;)

So I'm going to go ahead and lock this and any reviewers hanging around will have to look for something else to critique. I'm sure they'll find plenty if they just look around :D

Heather xxx

p.s. if you see other posts that are clearly an advertisement/ spam/ just in the wrong place, feel free to use the report function! That way a mod can come along and lock or delete the thread.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill