z

Young Writers Society

Weird Dreams?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 pm
Junglelover says...

My story is about a Principal at a Ninja Headquarters doing the Chicken Dance.

Principal William Jones watched Mitchell Webb run out the doors of the high school and into his car. Mitchell Webb changed from a distracted young man to a very intelligent and focused young man. He was doing better in track and gym, not just better, but better then the whole class, all in just a little less then a month.

The car drove away, and William followed him. Mitch's car went up and down streets that William had never been on before. There were a few times where he thought he had lost him but was relieved to see him down the next street. The car stopped and Mitchell jumped out. Principal Jones looked around and saw a few shops and businesses; a coffee shop, a hair salon, a dance studio, and a small library. "None of these would interest Mitch much." William thought.

"Maybe he needs a little pick-me-up." he muttered. But Mitch walked right past the coffee shop and into the dance studio. Mr. Jones stared in disbelief, but soon snapped out of it and hopped out oh his car. He ran up to the door and peeked in. He saw Mitch take out some sort of ID and showed it to the lady at the door leading into the back. She let him pass and continued her post.
William took a deep breath and walked in. The lady stopped him from going into the back, "ID,"
"Oh, I'm with that young man." He replied.

"I still need to see your ID."
"I just need to tell him something, won't take but a minute."
"Sir," She said a bit firmly, "I can't let you in without a pass. Leave now, or I will make you." She said.
"Good day." he snapped while he left the building. "Dad burn it!" He said when he got to his car, "I can't give up that easily!"
He looked around and saw a display with little rocks in it. He grabbed one and went to the side of the building and edged towards the door. He peeked in and when the guard wasn't looking, he threw the rock at a picture making it fall to the ground and break. The guard went over to pick the mess up, and Mr. Jones slipped in. He walked down a dark and gloomy hallway and saw three doors, which he opened. The first two where just normal rooms, but when he opened the last door he found an elevator door. "Strange," He thought. He pushed the button and waited for the door to open.
The door opened and William pushed the one and only button. The elevator went down, and when the doors opened he saw what looked like an empty warehouse. There were a few mats on the ground, and some weights in a corner. There were also a few big wardrobes with weird little stars carved in them. There were men all over, all dressed in black. Some were doing, what looked like to Principal Jones, the chicken dance, and some were lifting weights.
Mitchell saw him. "What are you doing here?!" He said quietly.
"Oh, there you are. I'm seeing what you have been up to lately." he said, waiting for an answer
Mitch gave him an Are-You-Kidding-Me look then said, "I think it's pretty obvious.".
"Oh, are you practicing for one of those dances in the middle of somewhere, like those people did at that one train station in Belgium? Can I be in it, please!? I'm really good at the chicken dance! Let me show you!" He started to dance. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him.
"What's going on out here!?" came a loud voice out of nowhere. A man, who was quite short, walked through the crowd and saw Mr. Jones and Mitch standing by each other. "Is this your doing, Webb?" He demanded, looking at principal Jones.
"No sir... well yes.. not really." Mitch said nervously.
"Make up your mind, do you know this man?"
"Yes Sir."
"Why is he here?" He asked calmly.
"I don't know sir, he must of followed me."
"How many times do I have to tell you to make sure your not being followed!?" He looked at the Principal and said, "Congratulations, you made it in to a N.H.Q., your one of the first. Now, may I ask how you got in? I mean past all the guards?"
"All the guards? There was only one, and that was the lady. And what is a 'N.Q.H'.?" He asked.
"Just Angela, huh?" He said referring to 'the lady', "There wasn't any big strong men at the elevator door?"
"Nope. What's N.H.Q. stand for?"
"I'm going to kill those two for leaving their posts."
"What dose N.H.Q. stand for!?" He was getting very inpatient.
"No need to talk to me like that. Ninja Headquarters."
"Sorry sir, but what does N-Ninja!?" The short man walked up to Mr. Jones and knocked him out.
"Brainwash him, Webb."
Mitch picked William up and carried him to The Chair. He got some smelling salt and waved it under his nose. He woke and Mitch made him look at a mirror across from him.
Mitch pushed a button and the mirror opened up and a laser came out of the opening and shone on Mr. Jones' forehead. He began to struggle, but Mitchell held him firm. He soon fainted again.
Mitchell hauled him up into his car, and then ran to the coffee shop. He ordered two cups of coffee then ran back out to the car. He emptied one of the the cups, and put it in Mr. Jones' hand. He cleared his throat,"Mr. Jones? Mr. Jones, wake up."
"Huh... where am I?"
"In your car. Wow, I haven't seen anyone drink that much coffee and then fall asleep. Well I better be going. See ya!" Mitch said as he got out of the car and into his own. Mr. Jones shook his head at himself and said, "I need to stop working so hard so I don't fall asleep in the middle of the day and having these weird dreams."
Last edited by Junglelover on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Reviews: 2
Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm
View Likes
TarisaGolby01 says...

I thought it was great! Good spelling and grammar. There isn't much of a catch though!
My new novel The Sapphire Princess (Book 1 in The Laytah Woods Series) ----> http://www.booksie.com/romance/novel/nessieandjake/sapphire-princess:-book-1-(laytah-woods-series)

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm
View Likes
rayofhope says...

It was really nice.It kept me hooked from the beginning till the end.I liked the ending best.Your spelling and grammar was also great.good luck. :)

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Junglelover says...

Thank you, both of you. it makes me feel better to know that it has good grammar and spelling! :D
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:39 pm
View Likes
Shakyll says...

Pretty interesting :D I liked the part about "there weren't any big strong men at the elevators!?" Well done. I wonder if it was really a dream or...? Excellent.
--Shackled

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:49 pm
View Likes
Liv says...

This was definitely interesting, and I definitley laughed. Hahaha. It was good, unique.

NITPICKS! Edits in red, comments in blue:

"Dad burn it!"huh? he he what? Hesaid when he got to his car, "I can't give up that easily!"

He looked around and saw a display with little rocks in it. He grabbed one and went to the side of the building and edged towards the door. He peeked in and, when the guard wasn't looking, he threw the rock at a picture, making it fall to the ground and break. The guard went over to pick the mess up, and Mr. Jones slipped in. He walked down a dark and gloomy hallway and saw three doors, which he opened. The first two where just normal rooms, but when he opened the last door he found an elevator door. "Strange," He thought. He pushed the button and waited for the door to open.

The door opened and William pushed the one and only button. The elevator went down, and when the doors opened he saw what looked like an empty warehouse. There were a few mats on the ground, and some weights in a corner. There were also a few big wardrobes with weird little stars carved in them. There were men all over, all dressed in black. Some were doing, what looked like to Principal Jones, the chicken dance, and some were lifting weights.

Mitchell saw him. "What are you doing here?!" He said quietly.

"Oh, there you are. I'm seeing what you have been up to lately." he said, waiting for an answer

Mitch gave him an Are-You-Kidding-Me look then said, "I think it's pretty obvious." He saidYou said the word said twice for this quote.

That's all I could find! Good job! Keep it up.

Love and space boots,
Liv

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green