z

Young Writers Society

Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:42 am
Bobo says...

I wish I didn't already know all of the intricate plot lines and stuff about this, 'cuz then I'd tell you what's confusing. BTW, hunter, looks like you found an avatar that looks like Hunter! Check your email for a better pic ;)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:02 am
Ego says...

No one is responding with their confusions...I wish they would....please everybody? As soon as I know what's confusing, I can fix it and begin writing again.

This includes anything you have to say Bobo
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

481 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:14 am
Bobo says...

See above post. I am not confused at all because I know this story almost as well as my own writing. Better, perhaps. Anyways, Hunter, GET ON AIM!

576 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:17 am
Ego says...

no confusion at all!?

check your gmail account or get on the YWS chat.
Got YWS? I do.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:39 am
Ego says...

yay, here's more for you...

"Come on Hunter, let's at least explore a little while we're out and about," Mike begged. I turned to Aiden, expecting him to back me up. Much to my surprise, he nodded in accordance with what Mike said.

"Whatever," I said with a shrug.

I turned and looked out over the weed infested yeard. What once had been a well kept lawn, filled with groomed hedges and gardens of beautiful flowers had deteriorated into little more than mass of weeds and knee-high grass. Nothing lived in this place. There was death all around, from the hedges and flowers to the lone tree that once overlooked the property.

I started across the ruined yard, picking my way through the grass cautiously.

"Where are you going?" Aiden called to me.

"You wanted to explore, so let's go!" I called back. As I took another step toward the dead, fire scarred tree, my toes caught on something embedded in the ground and I fell flat on my face. I threw my arms out to slow my fall, and ended up scraping my hand on a sharp rock.

"Hunter, are you all okay!?" Aiden yelled to me. Mike laughing hard, bent at the waist and pointing at me like some circus show.

"Yeah I'm fine," I muttered, even though they wouldn't be able to hear me.
Last edited by Ego on Fri May 06, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:50 am
Shadow Knight says...

Heh, it's a good story, i look forward to more, and just to put you at ease hunter, i'm not confused, i don't see any places where anyone could be confused. But, thats just me i suppose

~~Shadow~Knight~~ (and now for my trademark) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

481 Reviews

Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:16 pm
Bobo says...

“Well, it is not a topic to joke about,” he scolded. I rolled my eyes in response. Robert and his family were al very devout followers of the Church of Latter Day Saints, commonly known as Mormons. I, being an Atheist, was always at odds with him

2 things: 1, it's "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." 2, I thought you were Agnostic? Or does that change over time?

Also, you need to update Bob's description:
“What’s going on?” he asked, running a hand through his
short, curly blonde hair. I’d known him for more than eight years; we’d gone to preschool together, and had stuck around all through elementary school. We were as close as friends could be, and about as different.

He stood about five feet three inches, and weighed about a hundred and I dunno, but not that much at that age... pounds. He had grayish blue-green eyes that always seemed to be daydreaming, and a round face.

It's hard to describe his eyes very well, but they are sort of a grayish, greenish blue with an olive-colored circle around the pupils. Just like mine! Sorta...

Also, "who the loath." needs a y and an e

And one more thing.. what's a "beena" ;)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:32 pm
Ego says...

1) I'm not Hunter

2) thanks. go ahead and edit my psts to update that stuff if you wish...
Got YWS? I do.

481 Reviews

Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:23 am
Bobo says...

Well, you are Hunter, but I know what you mean ;). I just assumed he'd be the same since that's basically what I did with Bob. And I will edit your posts for you :roll: lazy bum.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:07 am
Ego says...

:wink: yes, yes I am
Got YWS? I do.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:57 am
Shadow Knight says...

Well, you can be agnostic leaning towards athiest, how do i know this? i am agnostic leaning towards athiest. Hurry up and post more hunter!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:34 pm
Mattie says...

I'm crazy for stuff like this! If you were to come into my room you'd know it was true. I hope to read more and be able to critique the whole thing without it being spaced out, that was my only complaint. My favorite part was this right here:
I turned and looked out over the weed infested yeard. What once had beena well kapt lawn, filled with groomed hedges and gardens of beautiful flowers had deteriorated into little moe than mass of weeds and knee-high grass. Nothing lived in this place. There was death all around, from the hedges and flowers to the lone tree that once overlooked the property.

Although, when you spelt kept you spelt it "kapt" fix that! That was the only thing I found wrong with what I posted right above...like I said, I love how you write I only wish I could get where I want to go when writing scary stories...they all seem cliche and boring. Your story was nothing at all like that, it was a good read and held me attention very well! I love stories like that. :)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:36 pm
Ego says...

If I could only get trplies like that all the time I'd be posting more DAILY!
Got YWS? I do.

481 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:15 am
Bobo says...

Come on Dono! I can't imagine how many times I've read this story (in its many revisions) since you started it IN EIGTH GRADE!!! In other words, kindly post more.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:16 am
Ego says...

lol. NEVER!
Got YWS? I do.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract