z

Young Writers Society

How do I delete this?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 pm
taytay0939 says...

AHHHH!!! Why wont't this delete?
Last edited by taytay0939 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Faerie world, a secret place
Where wing-ed things dwell
Ones from heaven, ones from hell.
Beware the consequences.
Don't you wrong them as you greet
And open all your senses.
Many rules have to be obeyed.
Break any...and in Faerie you stay

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:09 am
Hippie says...

This is very short, so not much can be said. Before killing a character off, it's best to make the reader love or hate that character so that they'll care. Otherwise it's not really a person dying, it's just a bunch of words dying. The only remedy is to make it longer, so you have time to build a bond between the characters and the reader.

The knives strapped to her leg, you didn't mention were hidden. Did she have a skirt on to hide them, or were they inside her trousers? Details.

There isn't any description of the setting, or the characters. I don't know what time of day it is. The right sort of description would help set the atmosphere.

With her exit, you mentioned she left a trail of blood. This would be a dead giveaway of her identity when the police show up, and if you want to make her seem like a professional killer, she should be well aware of things like this. Her fingerprints would also be all over the boy, which would also mean the police could nail her instantly. A professional killer would take into account all of these details and devise a plan that leaves no evidence. At the moment she seems like she doesn't know anything about being an assasin.
Q: Where do you go to buy shoes?

A: At the shoez canal, lol.

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm
EmmaJane says...

In answer to your question = it won't. Ever. If someone's already reviewed it's unfair to suddenly take it away from them. Though it sucks. I know. :(

~EmmaJane~
Your = Possession. Your shoes are so sweet!
You're = Omission. You're quite strange...

If you are confused about which to put, simply say in your mind "you are" and see if that fits the sentence. If not, you are looking for your.

Little Macey | Got YWS? | KOTS:BD

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 pm
Blink says...

I'll just lock it for you. In future, just let a mod know. As Emma said, it's unfair to delete a post after a review has been made. :wink:

-Blink
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47