z

Young Writers Society

Murder

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm
polinkacreations says...

Her sweet, sweet screams will forever echo in my mind.

Explain this to me, mighty human race...

Some might think how cool they are, how strong and independent, tough and muscular, smart and courageous.

Handcuff them to the radiator and stand in front of him with a baseball bat...
And where is all that coolness gone to? 

Her sour, sour tears running down her beautiful face...

Point a gun to someones head: what will they do? Think about it for a second, and you will realise that you wish they would stand heroically and face their death with pride, but all of them aren't like that.
 They will cry and beg for mercy, afford to give up anything, go to hell and back for their worthless lives.

If you had a choice of killing someone to stay alive, would you? 
Just as a thought...?
Yes, you would.
Because you are more important.

What if the person is a stranger or your loved one? It makes a difference?
To you it does, because they are more important than others.

Enjoy this moment. Breathe, breathe, savor each breath as if it's your last. I promise, it won't be long now.

A human is a human, but our minds function to survive whatever the costs. 
Would you kill to save a life?
 Yours?
Of course!

Someones? No.

Loved one? Interesting...

Sounds selfish?
Face the ugly truth, humanity, we are selfish, devilish and uncontrollable in front of our fears. Death will not be an opponent but a choice. 
Even if it involves bloodshed, you will obey to kill to save yourself.

We have done it before, don’t make up your sweet lies about heroism.

How much is your life worth? You've got money, you've got the looks, but all of it is gone now. So, in fact you are useless.You are nothing. And so, your death will be nothing. But that's so sad... you are so beautiful...

We enjoy it! We enjoy killing the ones who aren't good enough as we are, and even people like us. 
You see, it depends on how you look at it. A stranger to you is a loved one for another. You are a stranger to a stranger, so your life is worthless to them. So, in fact, for about billions of people on this earth, you are nothing. 
And another worthless life to take.

How do you feel now, mighty one? 

How do you feel, my darling? Do you feel pain? Do you feel misery? Do you feel ... fear? The blood streaming down your back, my hands holding you down... each breath of yours escaping your torn chest, each movement becoming weaker and weaker...

Just a thought...

Killing one is murder. Killing millions is history. One world war was not enough for our insatiate minds and our bloody hands.
 Why? Because too many we don't care for, we don't count, we cant find a killer for all of them, because it is a price to pay for whatever it was. Surely, killing thousands is better than one then, right? Of course it is.

An ordinary human turns to beast - no insanity needed.
You stand in front of a gun, what thoughts go through your mind? Of the people you regret saying things to, or things you should have said. And then comes denial, then comes fear and pain, the feeling that one pull of a trigger and you will be gone. And then, you wish you could do anything to save yourself, not to fall into the pits of hell...

You know, you could have been an actress. Or a famous writer. Or a model. But now you can't. You can't and you won't ever be anything. Everything you ever were and ever was going to be, has fallen under the knife, is slipping away...

We are beasts, heartless and coldblooded, ready to kill loved ones, betray and sin to save yourself in some situations. That is the pure truth. So shouldn’t we be avoiding wars and conflicts, genocide?
 Even if we are, show me the results.
A human is still human, and our pure instincts will guide us when needed, our blood will turn black and our eyes will turn white.
Now do you realise how...miserable, and vulnerable you are? To everything around you.

Your beautiful, bloody eyes will stay in my mind forever. Oh, sweet vengeance. Oh, what a beautiful sight. You're so beautiful when you're dying...

Now... You say I'm a beast? You tell me killing is wrong? You tell me I'm sick?
I'm doing the right thing. I am doing the right thing! ...
Last edited by polinkacreations on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Hi Creations. As far as the contest goes this is pretty dang good! Maybe it was better because I was listening to metal music, but I don't think so. The reader doesn't know much about this person's actual story, so this is flash fiction right? As flash fiction it really works!

I think you can take it to the next level though. I don't feel pure evil or insanity. I got the feel this was a person who usually wasn't like this, but in anger (or some other great emotion) they have decided to kill someone and now right before they do the act they are struggling to defend themselves in their mind. That really isn't crazy exactly. I think it would make it a lot creeper if you gave a little information about who and how he was going to kill. You don't have to go super deep into detail and gory, but even little hints would be cool. Maybe he could start to argue with himself and have two different personalities; that would reek the loony bin.

Anyway, your writing itself is superb. I found it had good grammar, it could be smoothly read out loud, it caught my attention, it left me with something to think on, and it kept me interested. If you have any questions P.M. me! I hope I helped!

- Calli

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 pm
View Likes
Benrobertringrose says...

Wow, very thought provoking! It’s insightful in a peculiar sort of way; I mean this as a compliment. Certainly a unique topic, the way you deliver it is very effective. I think your writing style is also impressive. I’m the first to admit I’m not the best reviewer, just thought I would let you know I enjoyed it! Keep writing!

Ben

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria