z

Young Writers Society

An Ugly Girl

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

Hello fellow writer. I know why this is a featured work... it's beautiful. This story has a bowl full of emotion. It's captivative and thoroughly detailed. I feel in love with it. The story is sad, no doubt, but it is also inspirational. I would love to read more from you. PM me anytime if you have anything you would like me to review and read.

Keep Writing!

Nike (:
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm
View Likes
tanya98 says...

Amazing ! and yes I know i'm under the age limit ! :P ! I found it really really good , It kept me hooked on through out but I lost my understanding at the last paragraph . Other wise I found it amazing ! There's really nothing left for me to say ! :) really good once again !

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Ji)
It's not gravity that's tying you to the earth but that one person - Jacob Black

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

wow, this is really nice. I love it, it's very inspirational. I like how deep this is written, your style is different than what I have read. Which is very nice, I like reading different styles. If you post more work, please give me a shout out. I would love to read them all and comment! Your work is very nice, thanks for your time.
~Randi (Alabaster)
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:52 pm
View Likes
Flux says...

holy cow! This is beautiful! There isn't really much that I can say, but the simplistic beauty of it, the way its formatted, the descriptions ... it's all wonderful! You put it not-too-blatantly, allowing the mind to wander and make its own assumptions!

Keep writing! I'd love to read more!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 am
thatoddkid says...

I have to thank you all for your wonderful reviews. Normally, I'd reply to each of you individually, but it's already been a while and will still be a while before I'd have the time. I'm sorry that this took so long in the first place.

Once again, thanks for everything. I'm extremely grateful.

attempting foot extraction
— Mea