Witch

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2816
Reviews 252
Thanks, I thought so. ;) I'll get the next part of this up by Friday, for anyone who cares lol. Unless some terrible thing prevents it. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 566
Well, i thin kthat all has been said has been said with this one, I loved it! Im glad i read part four and came back to read the rest lol. Im now off for part two, hope its as good as what i have read so far! :D

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2816
Reviews 252
Okay, so I've redone some of this so it isn't confusing. I added the bit with the woman saying Emma's name so I wouldn't have to keep saying that woman... Probably obvious.

But I also added that bit at the end to show that it's not a cult back in the middle ages like some people thought. Anyways, thanks for theh help. I'll try to fix up the structure in the next few days. :)

-Mat



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown