I like your story, It is pretty good. When will you put up the other part\parts? I like Ryle's name, it sounds really cool! Are you going to post the next part\parts any time soon? Or are you going to make us wait for five million months? Keep up all the good work on your storys, poems, songs, and all that type of stuff. You can PM me or send me any of those things if you would like feed back on the things, or PM me if you just need some help instead!
FireArris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!" [Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel! [Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel. [Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat" Take that, Lumi.
Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield. — Billy Collins