The Stadium DT [4]

1125 posts1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 75
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
LOL. Good.

But when I made out with my best guy friend he told everyone...But it was a dare! Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Lol. Have you ever played did you ever at a sleepover? I won that.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Or maybe it's called I Have Never.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Yea. I won too. *Fist-bumps*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
*Fist-bumps.*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol...I gotta go soon...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Perfect opportunity to get to 400 while Pixie's not here!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
I'm back!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Yay!!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
no CPM! LOL.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Lol, JK Pixie-Stix, JK.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
A battle between Gemini and Ridley would be intersting.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Yay. Lol. *Sighs in relief*

It would MM.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
It's Riley....but yeah, I agree. Lol
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes