I have soda parties all the time. Lol. But the last time I invited both my guy friends and girl-friends and we played truth or dare and we were high off the soda so I ended up doing stuff that wasn't me. Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Yeah. I'll try to remember this dialect info in my next story. Wow, I didn't do anything like that, I just wouldn't stop talking and joking, even though everyone else wanted to go to bed kinda. And at one a few years ago, I stuck a pencil in someone's ear. I'm never going to live that down.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
It was like in third grade and one of my first sleep overs and... yeah. I didn't mean to stick it in her ear, persay, she was sleeping at the time and I kinda threw a pencil at her, I don't know why, and... yeah. I am proud to say that I haven't stuck a pencil in someone's ear since.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind