An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
For what? And oh my gosh I am so tired...I pour my whole water bottle all over me at the end of practice and I fell on the court and it hurt and Now I have a whole big gash on my knee. Lol. But I didn't care.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind