The Stadium DT [3]

1484 posts1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Haha yeah I lost a bet but I secretly wanted to anyway, but he never replied. He kissed you on the cheek? nice - my friend met the cast of iCarly once, she got pics with the stars
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Totally MM
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. Cool. And yea he kissed me on the cheek and I jumped up and down screaming in laughter and my friends were like- "WOAH. Calm down Katie!"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Yeah, my friend told me that a famous person read my blog and I was all jumpin up and down and she was all like "Woah! Calm down Lesley!"
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. Lol.wow.
Now all my friends are jealous :3 he said this-

"Hey whats your name?"

And I was like- "K-K-K-Katie.."

"Oh hey Katie." And then he kissed me on the cheek and I was like.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" And jumped up and down and then when I calmed down he was like.

"How old are you? Your pretty."

And I was like. "I'M FOURTEEN, WANNA GO OUT?!" lol.

He got creeped out and walked away....and I was sad...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
nice
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
But a famous person read your blog...Thats amazing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Yeah I guess so
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Who was it?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brb.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
The Lead singer of Boys Like Girls I think
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
OMGOD. I love them!!!!!

Ight. I'll brb. Gotta go walk my doggy.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
House of Night SB has gotten really good.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Really? I'm not part of that SB, what are you guys doin?
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
I suggest a read then.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners