"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
Lol. It's alright. I personally like learning about ancient Russia. The names are fun to pronounce and it's just a lot more interesting to see where they started to where they are now.
And yay, bookworm!
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it. — Terence Brady (dog owner)